Has a cartoon ever made you cry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have done that before. I bought The Little Mermaid 2 Disc Special Edtion because I'm one those people who am into the info on the second discs. xP Anyway it had this little Animated Story on the second disc and I can never watch it without crying. Its about this little poor girl trying to sell matches to people in the middle of winter. In the end she ends up dying in the snow. D*: and I guessing her grandmother picks up her spirt and carries her away. :*( I cry every time.
Oh! I've heard that story. It's a Chrismas story I used to read and I also watched it once. It's called...em...THe Little Match Girl... I think. That one was sad too!

I cried at the fry's dog part too ;___; Yes, I do cry. A lot. Which is funny, since I don't laugh much when I watch TV.

Yes, it was a coulple years ago, it was a Garfield comic book, when he got lost and he didn't think he could get back home.

Yes. Hamtaro. When I learned it was canceled and couldn't find any episodes online DX *sobbing*

The frys dog episode didn't make me cry, but it made me sad

But the south park episode ''Kenny dies'' Made me cry for 6 minutes...

Yes, the Futurama with Fry's dog made me sad, I almost cried, when he was waiting outside the pizza place and that sad song was playing.

Another one that made me cry when I was really little was some little Frosty the Snowman cartoon where the little boy was having fun with the snowman and then it got hot outside then he melted and the boy went back in the house all sad.

Well, when I was about 7, there was an episode fo Pokemon where there was this kid who had lived with Kangascon all his life and his parents almost died in an hellicopter crash trying to save them from team rocket. I knew that they were going to live every time I watched the stink'in episode, but I would almost cry or cry every time. (we had it on video)

There was this one episode of Naruto, where Sasuke had almost died from Haku's needles.... I knew he was going to live every time I watched the episode, but it would make me cry every time.....

In the Lion King, I would cry every time I say the big adult lion just laying there, dead, after a stampede and the little cub would try to get him up, but he wouldn't. That would make me cry....

lol... I get emotional too easily! :p

Oh and also that episode of South Park where Kyle is dying and Stan is really sad. :p
C~M
Do you mean kenny? Kyle almost dies in the "cartmanland" ep, but kenny dies for good in the ep "kenny dies" and stan never gets 2 say goodbye. But the ending is ruined when cartman uses the unborn fetuses to make a new shakeies >_<

Yeah,

the ones which made me really cry are 'Bambi' and 'Bambi2'

and 'The fox and the hound'.

That really touched my heart. ^_^

-Jade♥

The frys dog episode didn't make me cry, but it made me sadBut the south park episode ''Kenny dies'' Made me cry for 6 minutes...
Kenny Always die

Kenny: *Gets killed in some retarded and bizarre way*

Stan: OMG You/They killed Kenny!

Kyle: YOU *censored*S!

XP Makes me laugh

omg cars and finding nemo made me cry.i almost cryed in the spongebob movie when i dthought they were gonna die, but i didnt cause they didnt die

The thing about that episode of Futurama was that a few noted dogs really have done that.

Greyfriars Bobby

Hachiko

There are some others.

Sad cartoons..

Well it was sad when Lucario died in the Lucario movie.

A pokemon episode made me cry.It was when Misty's Togepi evolved into Togetic and decided to protect the Togepi that lived in Mirage Kingdom,so sad.

I don't think a cartoon has ever made me cry.

But maybe one did, I forgot what it was and I was too sleepy to notice =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back