has yours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has yor tama ever eaten its own poop?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• r u nuts!?!

• wut do u mean

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do that.

You vcould freeze your Tama.

My friends made their tamas eat poo before, and all of their tamas froze.

I'm glad I didn't do it. :)

mine has but its so weird too my turned INTO poo! :angry:   :D   :blink:
I would hate for that to happen to my tama. I cant belive that you would let your tama eat poo.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!! Mine has had balls in it's snak section before though!!!
Mine has, too! Mine ate balls!

As for poop, was it toilet trained? How high was it's training? I hope you scolded it! ^_^

mine has but its so weird too my turned INTO poo! ^_^ :( :angry:
Yours turned into poo because that's the angelgotchi's secret character.

sorry 2 say this but it does that if u neglect ur tama. :( :huh: :( because eventchully ur tama wiil get soooooooooo hungry it will eat its poo. :(

Mine has never done such a thing. One fact though: it's just a normal glitch.

i am sorry to say this but if u do that u r neglecting ur tama! :angry: and that is wrong :angry:

sincerly,

[SIZE=14pt]club penguin[/SIZE] :angry:

eating poo/fudge nugget is not as gross as when your tama becomes San Fransico/boy likes boy :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :kusatchi: :angry: :nyatchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Poop? Sorry but my tama is on strict sushi diet... Besides I don't Hinotamatchis have a taste for poop...

I Think Yours Has Got A Glitch ...Poor Thing ....Eaten Its Own Poo? Mine Never Done That Before. It Should Be Really Hungry To Do That Or It Is A Glitch :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!! Mine has had balls in it's snak section before though!!!
The ball is like ice cream. I feed it the ball it looked like ice cream in a bowl

:D

I looked at my tama and it was eating somethin from the ground. I did not feed it. Was it poo??? :D

its a glith. has it kissed the matchmaker aswell? coz i read somwhere in tamatalk it happend to this gurll....

AWWW that poor thing was STARVING!

Shame on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back