has yours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has yor tama ever eaten its own poop?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• r u nuts!?!

• wut do u mean

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its a glith. has it kissed the matchmaker aswell? coz i read somwhere in tamatalk it happend to this gurll....
personally the kissing idea is really weird unless ur boy is an oldie and that way it kisses some1 that looks like the matchmaker

My sisters tama has done all sorts of gross stuff it has eaten a ball and some poo! :p By the way it is a v2! PPPPPPPOOOOO EEEEEE! :) :eek: :wub:

it's actually not a glitch. It is a funny thing that happens. It is gross, but funny. when mine did it, I was laughing histarically, and crying at the same time, and wondering, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

no but once i had basket balls in my meals and i selected them and my tama ate them!

Weird I didn't know they could eat their own poo.

yeah i`m pretty sure its a glitch. :eek:
Not EVERYTHING wierd is a glitch. I mean really, tamagotchi's are aliens and if they are starving they wouldn't mind eating their poo. But it's still disgusting!!!!! :ph34r: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

mine has it was hung because i lost it for ages then when i found it i looked at it for a wihle then [SIZE=21pt]bam[/SIZE] it ate the poo

[SIZE=21pt]eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww[/SIZE]

I think mine did because once I left my tama unpause when I was at school and it was at home, and it had a huge pile of poop beside it.

Then, just before summer vacation, I did the same thing again and there was NO poop beside him. So I think he ate it.

hey are your tamagotchi's vr4 cause mine is avr3 and mine doesn't eat poo YUK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back