Have you ever been at deaths door?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! ALOT! sosme of them are like, almost falling down a 20 something meter cliff while hiking, falling down the waterfall, walking into walls, getting run over several times, slowly almost dying in my mom's tummy, fell down the stairs several times, drowning in the deep ocean, having booksheles falling on me, people bumping to me, guys bringing guns into my school, and alot more. yes, i'm acident prone. T.T

Yes , I've been at deaths door!

#1 . It was just yesterday when I was eating grapes , I decided I was going to try to swallow a grape whole, but as I was swallowling it I felt the most painful pain of my life! , While I was trying to get it up again , I went a little bit blue , luckily I managed to get it up again! but I actually choked

#2 . This one was when I was 8 , I was at the park , swinging on the swing . AND then of nowhere a football just went into my face

and then I fell to the ground and fainted! It was so scary!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think so.

-When I was born my heart rate was at 240-something and the doctors weren't sure if they could slow it back down. (Luckily they did.)

-When I was 6 I needed durgery to get my tonsils & adnoids removed and at the end of the procedure the doctors had trouble stopping the bleeding.

Twice.

I have a severe peanut allergy, so if I eat a peanut I go into anaphylactic shock. We stopped at the Golden Griddle after my hockey game, and I thought my throat was closing in. There was some sort of peanut product in the pizza that the waiter didn't tell me about, or the kitchen didn't care much about the fact one of their customers were allergic and would possibly die if there was cross-contamination. My Mom drove me over the the hospital, and I was freaked out soooo badly. My heart rate was really high, and I had a rash everywhere. I had to get an injection of epinephrene (sp?) since I didn't give myself an injection of it at the restrauant. (I have an Epi-Pen and it's a needle of the medication in case the hospital is too far away or whatever.)

One time I was riding my bike with my friends, and my friend was going too slow, so I tried to pass her but I accidentaly ran into her and I fell off my bike and I was an inch away form getting my head run over by a car.

Last edited by a moderator:
One time I woke up in the middle of the night and my heart was beating so loud I could literally feel the blood pumping into my head. (and hear it, too!) I went into my parents room and my mom said she could hear it beating from 3 feet away. Then I got a really bad stomache ache. I never weant to the hospital, but I really thought I would die.

People don't think this is a 'near death experience' but it's hard to explain. I was in a barn/house in missiouri, and the bathroom was downstairs. The staircase is like it goes down, landing, then goes down again. But, there is a space between the two sets of stairs. So, I was walking down in the middle of the night and I turned and stepped into the space and started falling. Luckily, somehow I grabbed the ledge of the first stair set and was just hanging there for awhile crying. It was really scary because the ground was cement and I probably would've hit the other set of stairs as I fell. I had a huge, deep cut in my ankle from it, and it was just really scary, I thought I was gonna die.

But I had to save my sister. She was only 6 months at the time and we went to a pool. She had to wear a life jacket, but she crawled right into the deep end without it and started sinking, so I jumped into the water fully clothed and pulled her out.
same w/ my brother, except I was only 10 and he was six, I couldn't touch the bottom and he was SERIOUSLY big for his age. jayme_Marie, yes it is possible to hold someone up, Same w/ my sister who was 6 and I was 8. She didn't actually fall in though, We couldn't touch and she was too tired so she practicly passed out then started struggling like crazy when she went underwater, and she kept hitting me when I was trying to pull her up when finally i slapped her so hard she was in shock as I pulled her to the edge.

OH! I've got a pathetic one....

I sat on a poisenous snake, on accident of course. it was about to bite me, I hadn't noticed yet, when my dad took a boat paddle and chopped it's head right off.

YES.

Once, when I was choking on a peice of carrot. It was at a public park, and these random people got the Medical Tent People.

Also, when I fell into the North Saskatchewan River and my friend Matthew rescued me. He saved my life :angry:

It's really scary. Trust me, it is x_x

Close. I could have caught fire, but didn't.

We made a bon fire at my best friend's back yard, and her brother threw something into it. We asked him what it was, and apparently he wanted to see what a tiny CO2 bottle would do when in contact with fire.

So we stepped back and waited, and nothing happened for a while. So we thought it had rolled out, and were looking around, and it exploded almost right in my face, and her brother's friend's face. I ended up on the ground, and they thought I had gotten burned or something.. I didn't.

I ran from an explosion.. But I didn't run fast enough. :D

I've nearly got run over by a car on several occasians.
Ohh yeah. Many, many times.

But otherwise, not that I know of...

Well, yes, but I kinda caused that one myself... intentionally.

No. I haven't but my dad has. Idk what he got done but when he was in the recovery room in the Hospital and he died for like 2 secs then like came back. He was asleep so he woke up after he was dead for like 2 secs. He told me but I wasn't born when he was in the hospital for something.

Woohoo.

Posting in the thread again.

I still know I am forgetting stuff though D:

I have fallen and done damage to my head about five or six times.

I have almost drowned a few times, once when I was really young in Rhode Island, on vacation. But my mom got under there fast enough and got me out. The second time, I was taking swimming lessons, and the stupid guy who was my instructor, you know how they hold your head under water? Well I couldn't breath, and he almost killed me due to water inhalation X_x Moron. The third time is just a year or so ago, this little kid was in the deep end, and I swam past him, he grabbed onto me and dragged me under. The life guard jumped in and pulled me out. It was embarrassing x_X

There was something my parents said about me being born that I don't really remember, and I don't really care either.

well, i once was at it... i was throwing up like mad, and then i got so dehydrated i fainte 0.o. I had to have 13 shots (scary!) to rehydrate me andwake me up... i almost died of lack of bodily fluids.

Ohh yeah. Many, many times.
But otherwise, not that I know of...

Well, yes, but I kinda caused that one myself... intentionally.
Oh, and when I wasn't even a year old, I was at a relative's pool party and fell in the deep end. Daddy-dearest had to come pull me out. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back