Have you ever been at deaths door?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My highest temp was a mere 39.6. I have a good immune system except for butt-floor condition. Better known as 'Michelle's body likes to throw its self around creating painful and mostly butt related injuries' conditon.

But as I said in this topic ages ago I fell head first down a stair case.

I thought i was when i nearly drowned. Both times. Yes nearly drowned twice. I think the first time i blacked out and the second i thought i had seen the end. It was SCARY. I also thought i was in heaven when i woke up after rendering my self unconsious on a lamppost but it was only because the lighting was bright...

I fell down a single set of stairs 7 times in 3 days. They were pointy. I'm glad i fell back not foward. They were narrow and steep.

The stair cases at school are scary when you move between classes. You get pushed and everyday i see someone fall. I'm surprised that last time i fell i only got concusion... I fell from top to bottom because the stampde behind me pushed. I cant remember anything from that moment until i woke up in the emergency room. I also fell and sprained my ankle and knocked a teacher once but the teacher was hurt more than me. oops.
Yes. This is my life in a nutshell.

Lamp posts like my forehead and stairs like my everything.

Well I've never been at death's door... but I've almost killed other people xD

1- when I was young I shoved a polly pocket down my little brother's throat, and made him swallow it. He had to go to the emergency room. :rolleyes:

2-I used to be in synchronized swimming (not a good idea for me!!) and we were all diving into the water, when I hit the girl beside me and she smashed her head against the pool wall, and she fainted in the water, people were screaming the lifeguard to come help but she was just reading her book. Then she looked up and saw the girl drowning, she came over crying.. "This has never happened before!" "I let my hopes down!" and stuff xD the girl who I almost killed said everything went black and her head fet like it was floating away from her body. But on the bright side everybody was too distracted by being mad with the lifeguard to be mad at me for almost killing the poor girl :angry:

3-My friend and I were walking down the road from her house to the variety store in grade 2, and we were doing signs like "call me" and stuff to cars passing by, when this transport truck came from behind, and it startled me, I thought it was gonna hit me so I pushed my frieend towards it and she fell down on the edge of the sidewalk and the truck flew by. She didn't get hurt, but she got the wind knocked out of her and saw big flashes..

I've done a lot of other bad injuries to people, but those haven't brought them to death's door. (ex: in 1st grade influencing other kids to backflip of the giant dinosaurs in the sandbox, and hanging upside down with no hands .. these resulted in a broken arm, and a scar, cutting people's skin attempting to go for their toes and etc)

1- when I was young I shoved a polly pocket down my little brother's throat, and made him swallow it. He had to go to the emergency room. :eek:

2-I used to be in synchronized swimming (not a good idea for me!!) and we were all diving into the water, when I hit the girl beside me and she smashed her head against the pool wall, and she fainted in the water, people were screaming the lifeguard to come help but she was just reading her book. Then she looked up and saw the girl drowning, she came over crying.. "This has never happened before!" "I let my hopes down!" and stuff xD the girl who I almost killed said everything went black and her head fet like it was floating away from her body. But on the bright side everybody was too distracted by being mad with the lifeguard to be mad at me for almost killing the poor girl :p

3-My friend and I were walking down the road from her house to the variety store in grade 2, and we were doing signs like "call me" and stuff to cars passing by, when this transport truck came from behind, and it startled me, I thought it was gonna hit me so I pushed my frieend towards it and she fell down on the edge of the sidewalk and the truck flew by. She didn't get hurt, but she got the wind knocked out of her and saw big flashes..

I've done a lot of other bad injuries to people, but those haven't brought them to death's door. (ex: in 1st grade influencing other kids to backflip of the giant dinosaurs in the sandbox, and hanging upside down with no hands .. these resulted in a broken arm, and a scar, cutting people's skin attempting to go for their toes and etc)
OMG. [SIZE=21pt]o_O[/SIZE]

yeah...
when i was 6 i was hit by a car.....but [bonus!] i got to ride in the ambulance truck!

also, me and my sister were swimming reeeeeally far out into the ocean. which was scary, because i'm 5'0". but it was soooo cool. i got pushed under a lot.... and then my mom startedlike screeeeaming for us to get out. we did, but it was really hard. we looked back and there was a huuuuge sharke about 5 feet from where we were......and i got back in like, five minutes later. o_O

i've done a lot of other stupid/crazy stuff tht couldv'e gotten me killed......i'll write more later.
I believed that but my brother didn't he wants some proof -.- he's always like that...don't worry i believe :furawatchi:

Last summer I was fighting my sister in the water cause we all wanted to stand on the rock. (shhh). And then she pushed me under the water and I couldn't breath and I was trying to get up and I had no air left and everything was going blurry and I stopped fighting and then my sisters friend realized that I had stopped moving and she pulled me up. *shiver* It was so scary. I was terrified. I was all prepared to die right then and there. But I didn't.

1- when I was young I shoved a polly pocket down my little brother's throat, and made him swallow it. He had to go to the emergency room. :eek:

2-I used to be in synchronized swimming (not a good idea for me!!) and we were all diving into the water, when I hit the girl beside me and she smashed her head against the pool wall, and she fainted in the water, people were screaming the lifeguard to come help but she was just reading her book. Then she looked up and saw the girl drowning, she came over crying.. "This has never happened before!" "I let my hopes down!" and stuff xD the girl who I almost killed said everything went black and her head fet like it was floating away from her body. But on the bright side everybody was too distracted by being mad with the lifeguard to be mad at me for almost killing the poor girl :angry:

I kept lughing non-stop!The funniest was the 1st one HAHAHAHAHA!!MAKE IT STOP!!MAKE IT STOP!!

Well, I don't know...

I was at this water park and I'd just gone down one of those long tunnel things, and I came out at the bottom and the flow of the water was really strong, and it pulled me under, but I didn't know what was happening. Then I just saw this body flying at me and the life guard was pulling me out of the water o_O (This was when I was like 6.)

And my sister used to pass out if she fell over - once she passed out and my mom and dad think she might actually have died :eek: But she's alive and well (and annoying) now. :]

Yeah ;D

Best Wishes (hopefully none of you will have to be at death's door ever/again)

barky

Yea I almost drowned once because I went on a waterslide last year and at the end I fell off of the raft and the current from the ride pulled me down. I don't know how to swim that well and I'm short so I almost drowned because the pool was really deep. I landed head first into the water so I couldn't get up so I thought to myself " So this is how it ends for me? " I remember closing my eyes slowly while I was under water and then my brother saved me 30 seconds later because people got in his way to see if I was ok and the lifeguard just sat there! She didn't even help me! I remember the lifeguard saying to my brother while I was crying in his arm " Is she ok? " He said " Yea she'll be ok she's tough. " I was sniffling and crying in his arms after that. So Barky and I kind of had the same experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,when i'm just a baby,i have a liver problem,i have to survive on that sick or else i'll die,but because of moral support,i live longer,For those who suffers on that problem just have a high moral support from your parents^^

i'm really healthy and upper-class. so i'm not in any risk. :ichigotchi:

how do u think i own 8 tamagotchis and 1 ds, 2 ds lites, a wii, an xbox, a playstation 2, a nintendo 64, an NES, 2 gameboy colors, and 2 gameboy advances?

what did you say in that really it's to text talkish. It makes no sense
I shall translate.

"Yeah, I was at death's edge or whatever you call it. I almost got in a rollover car crash on my driveway! Personal Message me for more information!"

I've seen someone drowning before. I was at some pool, and there was a lifeguard helping some little boy out. He was in pretty deep water, that boy.

But me, can't think of anything now. ;D

No although it feels that way sometimes...

like this morning I had trouble breathing. I hate when that happens. And this isn't life threating but my friend has one of those cheap "see-saws" and I went on it. It goes really high up, and there is like no seat belt at all...it's just a small seat, and you're basicly up high looking down, and if you don't hold on to a small little plastic bar, you'll fall off. Yikes.

About 6 months back, I had to go to the hospital.

First it started out as a few stomach aches, and cramping. Then I couldn't eat anything, because it would hurt my stomaching, and I was cramping more than ever. My parents wondered what was wrong. The next day I threw up everything that was eating or drunk. I couldn't eat anything, and nothing would soothe my stomach. I was having huge headaches. When I eventually threw up EVERYTHING, I threw up...(this may sound gross, but it happens to you) stomach acid. It was green and... just plain gross! My parents called The Summit and sent me to get x-rays. The doctor said I was to be taken to the hospital. The lounge was fun in the Children's Healthcare because they had this huge machine, where these little colored balls go around like a roller coaster...Anyways, so the nurse took me to this machine where they rub jelly on your belly and put a little soft rolly thing on it and you get to see your body. But the nurse said she needed some fluids in my body. Bad idea. I threw the water up. She announced that I was going to have to stay overnight. They put tubes in my body to feed me and make sure I get water. On the third day they did surgery, so that they could get the hairball(I chew on my hair) out. When I woke up I was sore and just hurting all over. I couldn't move for three days, but then they forced me to get up and walk around. I spent a week and five days there, and it was not pleasant. But when I came back to school, they had made a poster for me! I felt so special. And all of my family gave me gifts and cards. That was probably the only fun part, that and missing out on the important stuff in P.E.

Moral of the story: Don't eat your hair.

Jstu the other day, I was cutting some bacon with a big knife. The knife sliped out of my hands, I stepped back a cm, and the knife bareley brushed my belly. Then it nearl took my toe off! Luckily I moved my foot, too. It all happened in....slow.....motion....

Yes... One time, on a rush to get up the stairs to get to class (i wuz late) my backpack got cauget on the railing and I flung myself into the other side and nearly fell off! :wacko:

I also needed to remove my appendix at an unnaturally young age

I burnt myself on an iron at age 2, leaving a permanent scar (pretty big)(probably doesn't count)

and I got out of the raft ride at blizzard beach too early, so the raft pushed me into the ridiculously shallow pool , then under the raft, and I was stuck under there for about 20 seconds with no air. The raft was pulling me along, and scraped my knee against the bottom of the pool(which has spikes all over it)(also leaving a huge permanent scar)(I don't think it counts, though.)

Oh, and I trip and/or say "Ow!" at least 3 times a day, but that probably doesn't count either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back