Have you ever been bullied?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not completely sure if this counts as bullying, but anyways; I have been looked down by many people during the school years, even in the primary school. I had a bunch of good friends when I went to the first grade, but then something happened and after the second grade they started to talk behind my back and leave me alone. Gladly there was this one girl I made friends with, she has been by my side ever since. Well, regardless of our friendship, the times changed for both of us, we both got looked down on, and I'm pretty sure the cause was me. Later we got some new friends again, and started to hang out with them at school, making a group of four girls.

The seventh grade was by far the worst of them all, though - all the new people I thought I could make friends with, they all started as rather nice people, but then the tables turned again. The friends of our squad told me that the new people had already called me weird and ugly behind my back, just as I thought they would. Well, later we got a new girl to 'join' our group. She's been a part of it till around this year, but then even she started to talk behind our backs as well. It seemed like no one on the seventh grade liked us, at least they didn't like me. And they still don't.

The talking behind my back still keeps going on, draining all the trust I still have left. I always feel like no one likes me, just because I'm ugly and awkwardly quiet when the others are extroverted and outgoing. The talking behind my back also caused me severe trust issues and self-loathing that I still have.

I really hate the fact that I let the classmates break me down like this. :( I am a weak earthling. Very weak.

I have been bullied by most of my best friends and didn't realize it until they would ditch me. And by class mates because I wasn't the best in school and I let that get in the way of doing my best in school.

But now I have better friends!!!!!!!!!!:3

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be bullied a lot in school... that's why I dropped out. Well, look at me now. I'm doing great~ Gonna start college soon, so. c:

I'd say something if I saw someone being bullied. I'd tell them to leave the area while I tried to talk sense into the bullies.

I was bullied a lot in school. My 2nd grade teachers would call me stupid to my face when I asked for help on assignments, then call me a crybaby if I cried, and finally make me repeat the assignments I asked for help with over and over for weeks at a time. They also encouraged my classmates to bully me. "Why are you so stupid?" "Who else thinks [My Name] is stupid?" "No one else has trouble with it, so you must be stupid." "Crybaby!" "You're never going to pass 2nd grade." ...And those are just the ones I remember.

I was also bullied by other kids throughout school. It got particularly bad in 6th grade when a bunch of boys would harass me day after day and the teachers would just say that boys will be boys. About halfway through the school year, one of them pinned me to a locker and tried to force me to kiss him and grabbed my hands so I couldn't push him away. I kicked him in the shins, broke one of my hands free, punched him in the face and went to tell a teacher. I got suspended for assaulting him and he got a stern talk. Boys will be boys, apparently.

One of the few things I learned from being bullied is how not to be a bully.

I was bullied a lot in my first two primary schools, even going home a few times with large bruises and cuts. I think it was because I was the smallest and the youngest in the class, also because I was the little English girl in a school of Scottish kids.

It was better when I went to my third primary school though, and I wasn't bullied at all in secondary school. If anyone tried I just used to turn the joke on them. They left me alone after the first few attempts.

Technically, I have by a girlfriend. In short, I was always wrong, manipulate, controlled, compared to others(in negative ways, such as "You're just like <NameHere>"), and was somehow the root of her problems. At the time I didn't see it, but these days I recognize I was bullied by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back