Have you ever been made fun of

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once, by my own sister. I wore a really, really big shirt and my sister's like 'You're a hobo.'

I was going to sleep, dang it!

In my school we get teased FOR being in style.

It's considered copying and being a wannabe. Full stop.

No, I guess I dress pretty averagely. I don't worry about it much, people at my school don't make fun of people for what they wear. You can get labeled or maybe get a bad impression if you wear highwaters or something, but they won't really make fun of you. I wouldn't care if they did either, as long as I like what I'm wearing, they don't have to like it.

Heh, I used to get made fun of ALL THE TIME in elementary school because I wore clothes from sears, the children's place, and macys. As a 10 year old girl, I didn't care about what I wore, I just let my mom pick stuff. Other kids in my class really did care about not only what they wore, but what I wore...strange huh? One girl even said to me "your clothes are soo OUT! you need to shop at the limited too!"

At the time i was really upset by what she said! But now I find it pretty darn funny...especially cause the limited too recently closed XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back