Have you heard of DOOMSDAY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find information to support any theory you want.

So if you are one to get scared over doomsday or any other catastrophic event, remember this;

Dream as though you will live forever, live as though you will die today.

I cant remember who said it, but it stuck with me. Maybe the world will end December 21, 2012, maybe it will end next Tuesday. Maybe global warming will get us, maybe you will get in a car accident. Whether it is doomsday, an illness or accident, you have never had control over the day you die.

Just remember to dream as though you will live to a ripe old age, but not let one day go by wasted.

I think this is really retarded. NO ONE knows when Jesus will decide to come back to the Earth, and if it does happen, everything will be okay. I really think some of you are going waay over the top about this.

Did the world end on 6-6-6? No. I don't even believe in that. That's like saying the world will end on 3-3-3 or 5-5-5. I'm a Christian, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm a believer in logical reason, and scientists predict that the world will end WHEN THE SUN GOES OUT. I really don't believe them either, but it's a better reason the it happening pretty soon.

Because all calenders end that day ( Mayan, Chinese, Greek, and Italian )
What the flip?!!? There aren't only 4 CALENDERS IN THE WORLD! If it would really happen on that day, why isn't the American/English calendar end that day aswell.

This is all really RETARDED and some of you guys need to really calm down. This topic shouldn't have even been made because there are some young children on here who are probably scared to DEATH because of reading this. :lol:

You can find information to support any theory you want.So if you are one to get scared over doomsday or any other catastrophic event, remember this;

Dream as though you will live forever, live as though you will die today.

I cant remember who said it, but it stuck with me. Maybe the world will end December 21, 2012, maybe it will end next Tuesday. Maybe global warming will get us, maybe you will get in a car accident. Whether it is doomsday, an illness or accident, you have never had control over the day you die.

Just remember to dream as though you will live to a ripe old age, but not let one day go by wasted.
*tear goes down eye* (lol) that was beautiful. :mellow:

Yes, everyone also thought the world would end on June 6th, 2006, at midnight December 31st, 1999, and in December 2005. Seriously, it's not going to happen. Their calenders probably ended because that was the last day of their year, and why would they want to keep making calanders for over 2000 years into the future?
After December 21st, 2012, they're just going to find another date for the world to end.
That's what my mother suggested to me. I honestly think it's just a prediction that won't come true.

OH REALLY.

Why the heck 20/12?! It's some religious guess. I mean honestly, the americans were all 'Yo' and then the Mayans were all 'yo, the world with end on THIS DATE! =D'

I bet there will be lots of crime a few days before. They are probably all: We're going to die in a few days, so lets all go wacko!

And when we're ALL STILL HERE, they'll be all: Awww, I'm going to jail now. Durn.

Honestly people, did it end 6/6/6, or the 26th of July 2006? Or will it even end 2036? o_O I don't think so. Get a grip on yourselfs, sheesh.

I dont think doomsday is real. The ones they have predicted have been wrong. The real doomsday wont come untill billions and billions of years after. We all don't have to worry about it because doomsday wont come in our life time. No one can live for billions of years. Doomsday is just something to scare people i think.

Guys, don't be worried about it. It is so ridiculous. Nothing is going to happen just because someone predicted it would.

I think monkeys will enslave the human race tomorrow! OHNOES! WE'RE ALL GONNA BE CONTROLLED BY MONKEYS BECAUSE GOTCHIGIRL SAID WE WERE! AHH!

Seriously, we're going to be fine.

We were talking about this at lunch last week, my whole class got into it.This one girl was saying "THE WORLD IS GONNA DIE BEFORE WE'RE 18!" and we were trying to explain to her that they've said ths before and it never happened.

The only way the world is gonna end is when the sun dies out, if George Bush somehow stays in office, and possibly global warming flooding the world.

There's no way it could just, 'end'.
That Made Me Laugh, Even If It Is True

I Had A Predicted ''Doomsday'' On My Birthday (06/06/06)

That Made Me Laugh, Even If It Is True
I Had A Predicted ''Doomsday'' On My Birthday (06/06/06)
Haha thanks.

That's gotta suck to have a "doomsday" on your birthday.

I'm not really scared, the only thing that sort of got to me was TGD's post on the earth's magnetic push/pull into/away from the sun. I hate space, it scares me too much.

All that other stuff is bull.

Please, the world is not going to end in 2012.

The only day I have for when the world ends in when the sun burns out and everybody on Earth freezes to death. =p

But that's not gonna be for like billions of years.

Please, the world is not going to end in 2012.
The only day I have for when the world ends in when the sun burns out and everybody on Earth freezes to death. =p

But that's not gonna be for like billions of years.
WTF!?

Don't bump. :[

BAD! NO BUMPY! D:

Oh and Just to Say, I hope I don't Scare any TamaTalkers
You did >_>

But that's okay, you didn't mean to :p

And after all the comments, I don't feel scared anymore.

EDIT: Ahh, this was bumped! Sorry for the post!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the world isnt gonna end or something... i mean you cant exactly tell whats gonna happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back