Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sforsoccer, you will need to either redo your form or leave the roleplay. All form spots need to be filled out entirely. Which includes more detail and better description. You used roughly 4-5 points for the larger sections and left the history blank. Your form should be written in sentence form using to the best of your ability detail and thoroughness, people should almost know your character after reading the form. Please look to some of the other examples (such as the one below yours)

From here on out guys I am going to be checking in more frequently to be indie in the rules. I haven't had time to be involved or post but I will still be around. Please pm me with any rule additions or concerns you may have ( ie. someone breaking a rule or a new rule to e added etc)

-A

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't worry," Angel said, "your life actually seems pretty nice, back at my school, I seem to be great friends with all the guys, but they all seem to prefer my friends for a relationship. I can't blame them, I am not girlfriend material. But, I say, life is pretty good. I'm rambling... And the cookies are burning."

OOC: No wonder they are burning, after that long awkward silence between Angel and Cade :p

"How can you be so sure about that, you're probably just as good as your frie- Wha... Oh crud!" Cade ran straight over to the oven, shoved some mitts on the then took the cookies out. They were only blackened around the edges, but otherwise, still edible. "Well, they should be okay, but they're going to be very crunchy... And bitter around the edges."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back