HELP! EVIL KID AT SCHOOL TRASHED MY TAMA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We 9 years olds wouldn't do that. Not even mean ones. Or could they? Hmm I 'll check. Wait no I am not getting my tamas broken.
Oops I didn't mean any offense! T_T; Like I specified, only the MEAN ones... I'm sure you're not mean ^.~ Anyhoo, back on topic...

It sounds like this tama is done for B) well, like you said, at least your BF can pick his own pattern this time :)

yeah true... and we have a spare LDC screen too... but still...*pokes* only the mean ones whom think it`s "uncool" to have tamagotchis...wich is COMPLEATLY wrong..I`m getting them popular in highschools! 8D One chick went a bought a V4 at bennett high...We ran into each other at a videogaming store and we connected tamas...She had a Pyonkotchi named Dani.

i know what you mean i am a10 year old boy and all the guys at school make fun off me and call me names. i raise 2 tamagotchis a v2 v4 they are fun but at my school only girls have them are tamagotchis 4 girls only

wow...I don`t think anyone makes fun of Josh *my boyfreind* for owning a tam... hmmm... I don`t get teased about owning tams either through one guy and i ALWAYS argue like this:

me: It`s a tamagotchi 8D

him:It`s a giga pet.

me: Tamagothci

him: gigapet.

and it`ll go on forever of till a teacher interferes...we don`t get mad it`s more of a rant argument than anything.

THE GUY WHO DESTROYED IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEAN !

I think he only did that 'cause he was mad about Josh and I reporting him to the school`s deputy... BUt it`s coming right back to bite him in the butt.

that dude who trashed it sounds like a real messed up freak. :p :) ;) :blink: :blink: ;) ;) :D :D :p :p B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes...he is...and then when he returned the trashed tama he had the gull to say he found it that way! >.> and it was givin to him buy the chick that actually found it and then when i showed it to her she said it was in PERFECT condition when she found it and to TOP THAT OFF another chick *named Kayla* said she had saw him stabbing it with a pen/pencil/some tool to destroy it. then when i went to take the battary out i saw on the inner cover *to protect inner componets of the tama* marknigs from a person who was very clumy with a screwdriver...then i opened it and saw the damage stated in post one.

The moral of this story is do not bring tamagotchi's to the school. I would tell his parents or take him to COURT!. What did the principal do?
Okay, name the problem what's wrong with's Josh (boyfriend) tamagotchi. Now i wonder, who messed up the wire. You should have your parents to unscrew the tamagotchi.

To Put in a New Battery:

Unscrew the back and you should see a Battery take it out with your hands.
I ALWAYS take mine to school!

i don't know why he did that you should get somebody to punch him in the face or something

go to toys r us or radio shack and they will repair it for 19.95!!! its better than you doing it cause you could dammage it!!! :)

i say you should not bring it to your school unless your school alows you to like mine does(it rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and if yours does allow you to tell a teacher but don't tell the princabal she may make it worse!!!!!!

go to toys r us or radio shack and they will repair it for 19.95!!! its better than you doing it cause you could dammage it!!! :p
no offense but it was already damaged..and badly..i exercised the greatest amount of caution opening it and around wher ei`m at a brand new tama is only $15...it would be cheaper to replace rather than repair.

:D Wait.....so you David was stabbing the tama with a pencil!!?!?!?!? :( Ahhh!That, in a way is scary.Its a sad thing people do that to electronic pets.Once i had a pixel chick and someone grabbed it from me and threw it on the floor and stepped all over it.....then he gave me back the smushed up pixel chick. ;)

:huh: Wait.....so you David was stabbing the tama with a pencil!!?!?!?!? :p Ahhh!That, in a way is scary.Its a sad thing people do that to electronic pets.Once i had a pixel chick and someone grabbed it from me and threw it on the floor and stepped all over it.....then he gave me back the smushed up pixel chick. :huh:
well pixel chicks arn`t exactly sometihing i`d be willing to buy even through it is a very tramatizing story. We should make an anti-digital animal cruelty orginazation!

we can abreviate it as A.D.C.O. =D

Okay here`s the rundown...TECHNICALLY it`s my boyfreind`s V4 but anywayz I have NOOO idea how to fix it..i took it apart have identified the damage preety acurately for my never opening a tama before. A chick I know is going to ask his parents for the money valuewise of it through. *he`s in the 9th grade; one would think he`d be more respectful of property...*
i pasted this from my tamalog cause i`m too lazy to type it out.:

~He disconnected the soundboard, Damaged the circuit board,put pencil marks all o'er some littl eblack thig that was under the screen,removed a little peice of the infrared communication*not the light thingy...the other thing* Screwed up the little background with what looks like lead pencil markings *cause a working pen would've left marks and a normal pencil would have not left such thin marks and a calligraphy pen looks like it would have it would scratch throught the desighn showing up the papery backing.and he DEFINENTLY took out the screen...there`s fingerprints ALL o'er it *i only touched one side..prints are on BOTH...*it also looks like he took a sharpie to the green part of the cuircuit board same side as the big black thing*~

Anyhelp? i`ll TRY to get pics up tommorrow of the damage on my mom`s cameraphone... I don`t want a pratically new tama to end up the thing in the gel case for my idea of putting a tama on display! it`s too new! *my idea was to get a non working tama for free and put it in a special gel and in a glass box with it suspended in what looks like midair*

I bought him that tama for christmas too T.T
It's really sad how stupid some people are nowadays...

Disconnected soundboard? You could probably find someone who could solder it back together for you. My dad did it for my friend.

Screwed up the background? Rub it out. Easy.

Removed a piece of the IR communication? I removed the same part. My Tamagotchi is still working minus IR connection. Sorry but there's nothing you can do about that.

I hope he didn't touch the black part of the conductive strips. At least not with greasy fingers.

Rub out any pencil marks and hopefully that will work.

yeah but it`s missing the outer glass part...and the ciruit board was chipped... i`m probly better off getting josh a new one *and my mom said when the dude gives us the money for the tama we should give him the broken one and m mom`s logic to it was ...I`m going to bleep out the cuss word but i`m quoting my mom "Make him pay full price for a peice of ****. "

Yeah my mom cusses >.>

and thanks for all your suggestions all! =D

Well that wasn't nice of the kid who trashed your boyfriend's Tamagotchi. If you still had the reciept, you could return it, and buy a whole new Tamagotchi for him. Just, keep it away from the bullly. If you don't have the reciept, you could at least attempt to return it, and if they don't let you, then I'm outta ideas. Hope it helped... somehow.

Paisley 520

Okay here`s the rundown...TECHNICALLY it`s my boyfreind`s V4 but anywayz I have NOOO idea how to fix it..i took it apart have identified the damage preety acurately for my never opening a tama before. A chick I know is going to ask his parents for the money valuewise of it through. *he`s in the 9th grade; one would think he`d be more respectful of property...*
i pasted this from my tamalog cause i`m too lazy to type it out.:

~He disconnected the soundboard, Damaged the circuit board,put pencil marks all o'er some littl eblack thig that was under the screen,removed a little peice of the infrared communication*not the light thingy...the other thing* Screwed up the little background with what looks like lead pencil markings *cause a working pen would've left marks and a normal pencil would have not left such thin marks and a calligraphy pen looks like it would have it would scratch throught the desighn showing up the papery backing.and he DEFINENTLY took out the screen...there`s fingerprints ALL o'er it *i only touched one side..prints are on BOTH...*it also looks like he took a sharpie to the green part of the cuircuit board same side as the big black thing*~

Anyhelp? i`ll TRY to get pics up tommorrow of the damage on my mom`s cameraphone... I don`t want a pratically new tama to end up the thing in the gel case for my idea of putting a tama on display! it`s too new! *my idea was to get a non working tama for free and put it in a special gel and in a glass box with it suspended in what looks like midair*

I bought him that tama for christmas too T.T
here, there's a simple solution that can solve all your Tama problems. Here we go... buy a new one. ;) :huh:

most of these were already suggested >.> except for the return thing...and no the tama mutilator`s parents have been notified AND they are due to drag him over to my house make him apologize TO MINE AND JOSH`S FACE 8D AND make him pay for it ^^ that in my opinion is soooo much more satisfying than returning the trashed tama...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back