HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that stuff didn`t work then you can convince yourmom to talk to him, or convince your dad to give it back to you, say,"It means everything in the world to me dad!You don`t know how I feel!Please!"Or, you can give him all the money you have right now!Or, you can pay him the money back over the weeks, or you can say to have no allowance for a month!I`m running out of ideas :ichigotchi: ...

Seriously, I would tell him the truth.

-Sofie :ichigotchi:

pochitchi, my dad is getting really anoyed now since i keep on trying to get my tama back :ichigotchi:

Guys!Stick with the subject!Hmm...AH-HAH!Go tell your dad, "Dad!Seriously!That tamagotchi means alot to me!It`s like my baby!Please, dad!I`m not gonna give up!How would you feel if when you were a kid and had a baby brother I came and stole him, and kill him.Also,dad, I need tamagotchi to be a model of how life will be when I grow up and have babies.Not only is tamagotchi fun, but it teaches me how to be a successfull parent when I grow up!I`m not playing around dad!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back