HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, forgot to read that post!By now, maybe your tamagotchi`s deadI`m dead...of ideas... :ichigotchi: .Sorry!I`ll just keep thinking.

I'll be back in like 5 min, need to throw out the trash!!! BYE!!!

sorry to change the subject but how do u get a sig. then ill tell u wut happened ok? :ichigotchi:

Try leaving your dad alone for 3 or more days. Then after that, go up to him and say: "Dad, I'm reeeeeaaaaaaaally sorry. I'll put it away earlier from now on. Could I pretty please have it back?"

^^That's what I'd do!! :ichigotchi:

I hope you get it back! I'd be upset too if that happened!

Best of luck,

tamabebe12

Wait!Another one came in mind.First say, "Sorry dad.But I`ll do anything!I`ll try my best in school!I`ll get more As then Bs on my report card."Oh...I need to think of something better...

Umm....what`s a sig?Oh, and tamabebe12, by three days, swimmeria`s tamagotchi will be dead.

i think i might just give up!

or...

if i do find it ill sneak it in my room hell neer notice its not like he cares about my tama anyways :ichigotchi:

I hope you get it back soon oh and dont do it in a whiney voice parents hate that good luck

ps. anybody want to be my friend?? i dont have a single friend on this website!!

tamaluv... ill b ur friend ur my 3rd friend i think and pochitchi sig aka signiture

I`m not sure...it`s been a long time.I think he`s dead.Oh...I won`t let that happen (it probably will though, but who knows?)!I`ll just try to think of brilliant ideas!I can`t let you down!Huh!I almost forgot.I might`ve said this already, but tell your mom to tell your dad.Or, you can ask her where it is!Maybe, if she doesn`t tell you where it is, do everything you told to your dad to your mom!Unless she doesn`t know where it is...

You shouldn't lie but what is your tama an adult?

No.I`m pretty well behaved, and I keep my tamagotchis healthy, so they don`t get sick or make lots of noise, or stay up late.I do keep the sound on incase something happens though.Oh!And also my room is far away from my mom and dad`s room.But they don`t get annoyed from the sound.I told them the whole story, and gave them the instruction guide to read.That`s it!Give your dad the instruction guide you have, and tell him all about tamagotchi!By the way, did you use the other ideas I told you?

yup i used every last idea everyone gave me im also pretty well behaved but right now im on strike i havnt eaten anything since breakfast when my dad wouldnt give me back bob by the way u never told me how to get a signature. :ichigotchi:

sorry im going off subject but wut state do u live in(just curious) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back