HELP! MY TAMA EVOLVED IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has you tama evolved in the middle of heading?

• YEP!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never noticed it do that.

• NOPE.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it happens to me all the time it evolves in a game of heading.

For me it stops playing and evolves and i get nothing out of it but i dont care cause i always have 9999p

OMG!!9999??thats unfair!!lol

tamagirl99

:furawatchi: :D :furawatchi:

how could you get 9999 gp anyway? i thought the most that you could get was 400 gp :furawatchi:

WHOA! That's coool. But i'm one of the people that wants to know about the points :D

:D B) Awsome, Mine evolved in the middle of bump I got 1000p. B) :huh: :eek:
Um you know you can get more than that in bump. u can get 1200

Back on the Topic... Hey Nice! :lol: maybe it can do it on mine! If my Tamagotchi would become my 3rd generation i can do it! :)

You should all try it! When ur Tamagotchi is 3 years old keep playing heading until it happens.

·$12it happened to me i lost heading and it went back to my tama and it evolved

btw can u people not ask the same question people just asked before u?

like the one abt 9999gp :( :unsure:

btw i make avatars!!!!! pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool....(but, i hate the game heading...it is so hard to play..and you get only a little bit of points)^but that is cool that it elolved in the middle of the game!
I like heading. It's not stupid if you know how to play. After every time you hit the ball, you should go back to the center to even it out. It takes about a minute, I think. Less than all the other games, and you get 400 points. It's not that fun, but it's a good way to earn points easily. :furawatchi:

TAFFYJUNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back