HELP! MY TAMA EVOLVED IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has you tama evolved in the middle of heading?

• YEP!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never noticed it do that.

• NOPE.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine did that. ok. get ready for a ong internet read. brace ur eyes.lol.

******mine did that 2. RUN! my tama wasplaying agame and i did not have 9999pt 2 b-gin w/, and then my tama b-came un-responsive and it broke and i tried now battaries and that worked for about 30 mins then the bataries broke down 4 no reason. i say get a new tama or play w/ ur other ones. if u only have 1 tama andit is th1 w/ th glitch, go without a tama 4 a fewdays/weeks/monthes/years.i did. and i am fine. even though i havea elusions it is ijn my hands andit turnes out 2 b an apple. hmph. lol. is this a long reply? i think so. i hope u r not 2 bored.*******

so i hope that worked 4 u. if not, ur on ur own. srry.

mine did that. ok. get ready for a ong internet read. brace ur eyes.lol.

******mine did that 2. RUN! my tama wasplaying agame and i did not have 9999pt 2 b-gin w/, and then my tama b-came un-responsive and it broke and i tried now battaries and that worked for about 30 mins then the bataries broke down 4 no reason. i say get a new tama or play w/ ur other ones. if u only have 1 tama andit is th1 w/ th glitch, go without a tama 4 a fewdays/weeks/monthes/years.i did. and i am fine. even though i havea elusions it is ijn my hands andit turnes out 2 b an apple. hmph. lol. is this a long reply? i think so. i hope u r not 2 bored.*******

so i hope that worked 4 u. if not, ur on ur own. srry.
Actually, from what I can tell, there were no lasting effects from the evolution during the game, so there's prbably no reason to throw out your Tamagotchi.

Don't meen to be rude, but that is cool, you did not really have to put it on help...

Your so lucky that happened though. :angry:

you probably already had 9999 points to begin with and i don't think it is a glitch that your tama evolved in the middle of a game i think what happened was it was that time again for your tama to evolve and when it came that time that he evolved you just happened to be playing a game but if everything still works right on tama i guess it was just a really interesting coincidence

the trick to heding is go back to the midle

your lucky it evolved

i dont think u should be saying "help!" i mean, u got 9999 points. u should be saying "whoo hoo!"

thats amazing! it may be a glitch but that's just weird but cool!!!

Guys, please try not to bump posts that are old. This was settled over a month ago Just check the date of the most recent post in a thread before you reply . :huh:

Tamagotchi can evolve at any time, this is normal. *topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back