HELP SAVE NEOPETS FROM A REALLY BAD FATE!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]OWNED[/SIZE]

I'm glad. Neopets is a lame Pokémon ripoff that not only teaches kids gambling, but turns them into addicts. I think it should go down, that way kids can get off their butts and do something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]OWNED[/SIZE]
I'm glad. Neopets is a lame Pokémon ripoff that not only teaches kids gambling, but turns them into addicts. I think it should go down, that way kids can get off their butts and do something else.
Agreed all the way! All my brother has been talking about 24/7 for the past year is neopets, neopets, NEOPETS! I'm getting ready to tear my hair otu! He even uses neopets as a reference to MATH problems!

I hope to see that site shut down in the future, no offense to addicts. I used to like it, but now, I see no hope in neopets future. I suggest going to psypets.net instead :furawatchi:

And they said they'd shut down the gambling games, like Bilge Dice and Blackjack. Not neopets. Darn it! :furawatchi:

Shut down neopets? That's impossible! I LOVE NEOPETS! Why are they going to shut it down?

Shut down neopets? That's impossible! I LOVE NEOPETS! Why are they going to shut it down?
they're shutting down neopets cause some people think the gambiling games are'nt right 4 some neopets players

in other words.....

they might be shutting neo down cause of some of the blackjack and poker games...

i don't find that the reason to shut down neo

Real reasons for shutting down neopets would be:

1: Too addicting, some people have an unhealthy addiction to it.

2: Gambling -Imagine little kids going to real gambling site because they associate Blackjack or poker with neopets.

3: All pets that aren't Shoyru -They're useless :huh:

4: Missions -You all know how neopets gives you missions, sometimes from bad guys. Well, little kids might think it's all right to do favors for bad people.

5: Haggling -Kids'll start bothering real shopkeepers.

[SIZE=14pt]PEOPLE!!![/SIZE] It doesn't say ANYWHERE on that page OR on neopets that they are going to shut down!!! Sheesh!!
I dont care if they shut down at all! I HATE neopets.

Hey, here is a quote from someone who signed the petition.

"Ahh...This happened in October 2004, it is now May 2005. Look how far we have come. The Aussies won and we got our games back! Who rock? (AUSSIES!) Who suck? (Today Tonight) Thanks to other countrys for suppoting us too :huh: "

I didn't know that the games were actually taken away at some point! And what's this about Aussies won and thanks to the other countries for supporting us?! When did all this happen and what happened?!?!?

Real reasons for shutting down neopets would be:
1: Too addicting, some people have an unhealthy addiction to it.

2: Gambling -Imagine little kids going to real gambling site because they associate Blackjack or poker with neopets.

3: All pets that aren't Shoyru -They're useless :puroperatchi:

4: Missions -You all know how neopets gives you missions, sometimes from bad guys. Well, little kids might think it's all right to do favors for bad people.

5: Haggling -Kids'll start bothering real shopkeepers.
The 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th, apply to my brother:

neopets is the only site he goes on.

He play Scorchy Slots, Dice-a-Roo, and Keno all the time.

He does lots of quests for Jhudora or whatever her name is.

He haggles. A lot.

Hmm.. since when did the pets goto the orphanage if you didn't feed them? I've had pets "dying" on there before and they've just stayed like that till I could feed them. They didn't get sent anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back