High School Musical

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I don't want any negative comments. 

OK. I've heard so many rumors about Vanessa Hudgens not being in HSM3. Does anybody know if they're true? I heard they might replace her with Adrienne Bailone. I also heard that none of the ppl want to do the 3rd one. I don't know why.

Someone said there was going to be a 4th and 5th one, too. I'm getting confused now.

Can anyone help please?
I know why! She took bad picture then and now there all over the internet. I heard she was fired then i heard she wasn't and all that stuff. So i'm not sure. I'll call my friend and ask her.

CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST LISTEN TO THIS ONE COMMENT???? O.O

They are NOT replacing Vanessa.

It just got confirmed.I don't really want to go into details but she posted some private rude pictres to Zac and someone mistrusted her and leaked them onto the internet. It caused a scandal and Disney decided to replace Vanessa with Adrienne. Half an hour later, a lady was called into the Disney Official Offices or something room, I don't know who she was, but she made a point that if her daughters, who were big fans of Vanessa and High School Musical, started to ask about Vanessa, then how would parents explain to their children? So disney decided that Vanessa will still have the leading role of Gabriella after she told reporters that she was ''Sorry that she ever did such a thing and she hoped that Disney would forgive her and she thanked all the support from her fans, who helped her stay secure.''

Oh and Locky458, Adrienne wasn't the girl considered for the role of Hannah Montana, you are thinking about Jordan Mccoy.

And no, Jordan Mccoy is not Jordan Pruiit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back