Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claw growled, realizing this wasn't Jade. Still recognizing her as a threat, he continued his attack.

"I just want the best for you. If I could overthrow Claw and take over the world, we could rule it together..." Eli explained.

Finally pulling her thoughts together, Emma raised the arm that wasn't in pain to try and use it as a shield and push Claw away, wincing as she heard the knives scraping across the metal. Gritting her teeth, she forced him back. "Stop it! I haven't done anything!" She begged, realising that she was on the verge of tears.

"Sounds nice, but while we're in school..." Jade began, before shrugging and smirking. "Maybe I should just blow him up already."

Eli laughed a bit, walking over and pulling her into a hug. "Maybe you should." he said softly. "I know I disappointed you, but I wanna make it up to you somehow."

Claw shoved her to the grounded, continuing to the combat room.

"I'm just hurt that you chose him over us. Over me." Jade said, not returning the hug. "I don't understand it. What did he promise you?"

Adrian ran after Claw. "Dude! What the hell?! That wasnt Jade! Why'd you keep attacking?"

Emma just lay on the ground in the position she had collapsed in, slowly letting her skin return to normal. With a shaking hand she pulled out her phone and dialled Erza, still curled up and clutching the arm he had managed to cut. "E-Erza..?"

"He promised me you wouldn't be hurt, and promised to give me my own continent if I wanted. I didn't choose them over you, but I don't like Jake, that's the main reason why." Eli explained, still holding her close.

"Shut up and walk." Claw said simply.

Ezra picked up the phone. "Where are you? I'm worried,"

Jade still didn't give in. "And yet he's coming here to kill me tonight, or at least seriously injure. Claw lies, Eli. I admit Jake's got worse, but for crying out loud... Anyway, he'll be here soon."

"Seriously?! Explain!" Adrian demanded.

By now what had just happened had sunk in and Emma had started to cry, unable to form a sentence properly. "Erza, I- I got... Claw, he..."

"I'm striking tonight." Eli told her.

"Don't question me, I have my reasons." Claw explained.

Ezra eyes lit up. "Where are you?"

"Don't die." Jade said bluntly.

Adrian was about to respond, but he saw the doors to the gym and changed tack. "I'll question you later!"

"I... I don't know, I was walking to yours..." Emma said quietly, pushing herself up. "N-near the combat gym, I think..."

Eli nodded, and kissed her softly. "I won't."

Ezra sprinted out to the combat gym.

Gotta go to bed now ):

Jade briefly kissed him back before turning away when the doors opened. "What took you so long, knife boy?"

All Emma could do was lay there, trying not to bleed.

Nuuuuuu. Goodnight :(

Ezra found Emma, and picked her up. "Where is Claw?" was the first thing he asked, for once wanting to do something.

Claw just grinned. "Had a little run in with a hero." he said simply, before charging at Jade.

"I don't know..." Emma said in a slightly muffled voice due to the fact that she had buried her head in Erza's chest. "I- I used my power, but... my arm..."

"How lovely." Jade reacted instantly, pushing herself off the wall and swinging her fist up into Claw's face, jumping backwards out of knife range.

Claw did a backflip after the punch, creating distance between the two.

Ezra held Emma softly, looking at her arm. "It doesn't look that bad."

Jade didn't make any attempt to stop Claw, preferring to blow up the object behind him instead.

Adrian leant against the wall next to Eli. "My money's on Claw winning."

"It really hurts, though..." Emma said quietly. "Why would Claw attack me..?"

Ezra frowned. "I honestly don't know." he said.

Eli shook his head. "Jade's got this."

Claw was unphased by the blown up object, thinking of a plan.

Emma was silent for a few moments. Than she said "Erza... I think we have to do something..."

"Confident. I like it." Adrian grinned, clapping a hand on Eli's shoulder. "I still haven't forgiven you for throwing me out of a window earlier."

"What're you gonna do, just stand there?" Jade taunted.

Eli pushed Adrian off of him.

Ezra nodded, helping Emma up. "I'm gonna find. him, and kill him."

Claw finally attacked.

"Alright, alright, have it your way." Adrian grumbled.

Emma frantically shook her head. "No! This is CLAW, for crying out loud, you'll never be able to-"

Gritting her teeth, Jade kicked Claw somewhere it would really hurt.

"Erza!" Emma groaned, running after Erza.

Jade attempted to kick Claw's head, before going for an easier target and stamping on his stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back