Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezra bursted through the doors, seeing Claw on the ground. He blasted him with electricity.

Gritting her teeth and jumping away from Claw, Jade looked up to see Emma burst in after Erza. Too late to try and hide her face now. "Eli. Shut the doors. Adrian, restrain the guy."

"But I-"

"I don't care!" Jade snapped. "On second thoughts, grab the girl." As Adrian dived at Emma, Jade turned to Erza. "Didn't get enough last night, huh?"

Ezra looked at Emma, as Claw was knocked out on the floor. "He hurt Emma." was all he said, before charging at Adrian.

Name: Fauve (pronounced foeve) DeBois

Age (14-18): 17

Appearance: Fauve is an interesting looking girl, a strange sort of beautiful, if you would call it that. She has red hair that is cut into a stylish bob, longer in the front and shorter in the back. She is only about 5'5", with a lean, muscular build, due to excessive training. Her face is very pretty, with peachy skin and big green eyes. In general, she likes to wear high end fashion, staying ahead of the trends and making sure she looks good. However, when you set her near a canvas, her care for appearance fades away, and she will occasionally wear paint-splattered outfits.

Personality: Fauve's attitude can be called spunky, maybe even a bit sassy. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it, and she is very opinionated. In general, she is pretty nice, as long as you don't get on her bad side. She also likes art and music, and will spend hours studying and perfecting her craft. She is a very charismatic young woman, and knows how to use her femininity to her advantage. Complex in her thoughts and emotions, Fauve is definitely a character.

Power: She has the power of mega vocal chords. This means she can use her voice to create supersonic screeches, lullabies, and, in extreme cases, bend people to her will by singing to them.

Hero or Villian: Whichever side gives her what she wants. She likes to flip flop.

Other: She's a French exchange student.

Adrian reacted instantly, changing into a bear and roaring as he swiped Erza out of the way. Emma, meanwhile, sat there frozen for a few moments before scrambling up and trying to run off. However, she suddenly stopped when an explosion went off in front of her, giving Jade the chance to get her in a headlock. "This seems familiar, huh? Your boyfriend can't electrocute me without hurting you."

Ezra frowned. "Let her go, please. She didn't do anything."

Swan Song, accepted.

"I don't care. She knows who I am." Jade said simply, tightening her grip and causing Emma to wince."And I can think of only one solution for that. I'd deal with you first, but this seems like a better setup."

Ezra had no choice, he grabbed Eli into the same hold Jade had."You kill her I kill him."

Well, this was interesting. A big fight was occurring, and lo and behold, Fauve had been there trying to do some artwork, when all of the craziness exploded. She darted toward the source of the noise, curiosity getting the best of her. She folded her arms over her chest and simply watched, knowing it was better to stay out of the whole ordeal. Besides, being the Benedict Arnold that she was, she could get into a lot of trouble if she chose a side.

For a moment Erza's actions caused Jade to freeze. Eventually, however, she just shrugged. "Whatever. You know, if you'd just co-operate, no one will have to die." Blatent lies, Jade knew she'd blow them up at some point. But right now, they were all vulnerable. "Are you listening?" She asked, completely unaware of the new person on the scene.

"I'm listening, so start talking." Ezra said, as he noticed Fauve. "She with you?"

"Huh?" Jade paused for a moment, before shaking her head and passing it off as a distraction. "It's simple. You two just walk away from here and don't say anything. I dont fancy people knowing who Jade really is. And anyway, it's not like you could prove anything." She raised an eyebrow. "Any hints that you're gonna do or say anything, however, and Emma here gets it first. It won't be quick. Still haven't learnt? You're next. Deal?"

Fauve took a step back from where she was standing, raising her hands up in front of herself. "Hey now, I'm not getting involved in this. I'm just here to watch," she said. She then placed her hands on her hips and gave a quick wave of her hand. "Don't let me interrupt. Please, continue, go about your business."

"How do I know you won't kill us anyway? I might as well kill Eli right now." Ezra said, skeptic of how easy it seemed.

Now would be a good time for Jake. JS.

"Smart girl." Jade nodded at the other girl, before turning back. "Excess dead bodies won't help me at all." She explained, lying through her teeth. "Not if I can save myself a lot of effort with people co operating. So?"

Lolnope I hate him.

Fauve watched the goings-on with much amusement, tucking her red hair behind her ear. Really, everyone was getting in such a tizzy, when, in the end, everyone meets the same fate. Everyone dies, everyone has problems, there's nothing anyone can do to stop them. Which is why she always played for the winning team.

After a pause in which Jade considered her options, she relented. "Fine." Releasing Emma and pushing her to the ground, printing her to scramble away, Jade looked up and beckoned to Eli. "Your turn."

Jade moved over to Eli, dragging him up. "Come on. We're leaving."

Adrian had changed back and was trying to wake Claw up. "OI! I'm not carrying you back!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back