Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli laughed a bit. "Yeah, although I wouldn't mind just siting here for a few more minutes." he joked. "Nah, I can't fly, but I can lift myself up briefly." he told Jade, sitting up. "You have a partner in combat class today?" he asked, rubbing his eyes again.

Lol, I can totally see what Jade is gonna do xD

"Really? That's cool..." Jade let a wistful smile play on her face before blinking in surprise. "H-huh? No... I generally just get paired up with whoever's left..." She ducked her head, playing with a strand of her hair. "I'm no good anyway." A blatent lie. Some of the villains she afflitated with after school knew that. "W-Why do you ask..?"

"Oh, come on, you can't be that bad." Eli laughed. "I'll be your partner, if you want." he told Jade with a smile. For some reason, he thought there was something a little strange about her, but assured himself it was just her shyness.

Sorry for fail posts, I'm super tired today.

It's okay, I'm at a party so mine fail too xD

Just as Jade smiled and agreed with a small "Alright." the bell went, signalling that Jade's wish had been granted and it was time for proper classes. After a pause she got to her feet, scooping up her bag and glancing up at Eli from under her eyelashes. "So, uh... do you want to walk there now? Like... together?" Instantly she ducked her head in a fake moment of shyness, trying very hard not to smirk.

She is totally gonna make one of the guys her pawn.

Very social posting on TT at a party ;p

Eli smiled, getting up and staggering a bit, very out of it. He caught his balanced and reached out his hand to Jade. "Yeah, I'd like that, a lot." he said, ready to get his day going.

Well that ruins my plans for Eli xD

it can be someone else xD what're the plans?

And lol, I know xD We were playing twister and I got out, so...

also, small timeskip?

lol, the plan was for Eli to actually like her, not just want to hook up, and then become a villain to try and get her to like him more. A timeskip sounds good. And btw, remind me to give you twister lessons one day.

I can work with that ;P and oh god xD

A short while later and Jade found herself in the drafty sports hall, standing on a mat waiting for the go ahead to say that they could start 'fighting'. It was all she could do not to prepare herself properly as she watched Eli warily. "I wish they'd hurry up..."

lol, just remember one thing at the party and you'll be fine. Make sure he has a condom.

Eli laughed a bit. "Just don't beat me up too badly, okay?" he told Jade, not actually wanting to hit a girl, especially one lik Jade who he had not figured out yet. Cracking his knuckles, he stretched to try and warm up a bit.

Oh god xD Sage advice. On a completely unrelated note, I'll add a new character tomorrow with any luck xP

After a quick glance around, Jade decided that she should try warming up too and did a few halfhearted stretches. A pause that seemed like a lifetime and the whistle went, and Jade hesitated before taking a small step forwards. Another hesitation and Jade lunged, aiming a punch at Eli's face.

Oh, okay.

Eli quickly jumped away, and used some air to life Jade up in the air. "I told you to go easy on me; don't want you to break a nail." He joked, putting her down and preparing to dodge her attacks.

Y'know, just to have someone else that can interact xD Probably a hero

Of course, the air had a rather large effect on the small girl. With her feet flailing as they searched for solid ground, she swiped at Eli. "H-hey!" Her eyes narrowed and her eyes focused on the corner of the mat, making the edge burst into flames that started to lick at Eli's feet, the aim being to make him lose his concentration.

Quickly dodging Jade's swing at him, Eli jumped up at the flames, loosing focus and trying to put out the flame with some wind. When that didn't work, he quickly hovered himself above the ground, reaching down and picking up Jade in a hold that couldn't hurt her, but make it so that she couldn't attack him at all.

Alyssa followed them wherever they went. Finally they went to combat class and Alyssa couldn't bear it. She ran into their battle and had no choice. "Oh and I can turn into anything!" She cried as she morphed into Eli. "Oh um, sorry. I'll be going back to my partner now..." Alyssa had just embarrassed herself. Her face had turned into a tomato and not by Alyssa's power, but by her embarrassment. She quickly turned back into Alyssa and slouched in her corner, she lied. She had no partner and was alone. "What have I done..." She said so quietly that maybe only a mouse could hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Emma Anderson

Age (14-18): 17

Appearance: Emma is rather tall, at least when compared to the other girls in her classes and age group. However, she doesn't make any effort to combat this - she'll happily wear high heels equally as often as flat shoes. Her hair is blonde and very very curly, and she's let it grow out so it spirals down her back and she can stick flowers in it and stuff. Emma loves doing that. As for her dress sense, it's a very girly style - you know the sort, flowerery blouses, light coloured skirts, etc, etc.

Personality: Emma's big problem is lack of motivation and a desire to achieve things in the easiest way possible. She's an extremely kind and gentle girl, with a strong sense of justice and a rather large desire to become a hero and do some good. However, she's the type of girl who doesn't really like to think about things too much - Emma would much rather get someone else to do her homework for her, for example. As a result of this she can come across as rather unintelligent and a little bit of an airhead, sometimes even a little bit rude or blunt as she says things with thinking or realising. Emma generally catches herself afterwards, though, and will not stop apologising until you accept it.

Power: Emma has the power to make herself metal. Well, technically, this means she can cover any part of or even all of her body in a sort of metal coating that enables her to dish out and take a lot more damage than her normal body would be able to.

Hero or Villian: Hero

Other: Nope.

Jade completely missed the other girl's appearance, more focused on trying to twist out of Eli's hold. It wasn't hurting her at all - wimp - but it was extremely itritating. Eventually, an idea popped into Jade's head - she let out a small cry in 'pain', with the aim being that Eli would let her go. The wuss.

Eli heard Jade's cry, but didn't let go, he didn't want to show his weakness. He rocked her back and forth a little, trying to tire her out. "Don't resist, just close your eyes and wait till it's over." he whispered, making sure not to hurt her at all.

Zane, who didn't really care about being late, came in and went to the same corner Alyssa was in. Not saying anything himself, he slid down against the wall and looked at her, not sure if he should say hi or not. He did see the whole scene before with her and the other two fighting, seeing her powers, and she looked kinda down in the dumps. "Transforming is pretty cool." he said softly.

'Giving up' was not a phrase that Jade usually had in her vocabulary, but sadly - as the weak shy girl - she was going to have to embrace it. Closing her eyes she gave the smallest of nods, forcing herself to relax and wait Eli out like he had suggested. This'll be over soon.

Emma had long since won her fair share of fights against her partner, and was taking what she called a well deserved time out at the side of the gym.

Eli just held Jade there until the whistle was blown, and slowly landed on his feet, putting Jade down. "You okay, princess?" he asked, deciding that princess was for some reason a fitting nickname for Jade.

Jade gave a genuine sigh of relief when her feet found solid ground once again, and she bobbed up and down on the mat as if she was testing it out. "Yeah, fine..." She smiled, rubbing her arms slightly. God, she wanted nothing more than to dive at Eli and kick his butt into the ground. Sadly, she couldn't do that unless they somehow met outside of school, when Jade went out and about with some of her older friends. "Do we have to swap over or..?"

"Uh...I'm not sure..." Eli said honestly. "But why don't we go play hooky instead?" he whispered in her ear, giving he a sly smile. "It'll be a lot more fun than just sticking around here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back