Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes, please get me out of here. As much as she wanted to bail this class, Jade knew that the person she portrayed here would never agree to it, hence why she froze in hesitation. "U-uh..." Her gaze flicked around the room. "I'm not sure... are... are you serious?"

"Yeah, come on, follow me." Eli said, grabbing her hand and quickly walking, pretending like they were getting a drink. "Just act normal." he whispered to Jade, as he led them outside behind the school.

"I am REALLY not sure about this..!" Jade hissed as Eli led her behind the school. To try and get his attention, she tugged on his hand. "Eli!" Secretly? She was thrilled to be out of the lesson. "So, u-uh... what..."

Eli shrugged, looking at Jade. "Whatever you want, Princess..." he said softly, brushing his fingers against her palm. "You're pretty cute, you know that? do you have a boyfriend?"

Once again Jade actually found herself blushing and she tilted her head away, before her gaze flicked back to watch Eli. "T-thanks..." What was he playing at? She gave a small laugh. "Do I look like it?" Jade said, trailing off with a sigh. "Do you..?" A pause. "...Have a girlfriend, that is!"

"No, I don't..." Eli said softly, having Jade right where he wanted her. "I'm surprised a pretty girl like you is single though..." he said, moving a little closer.

Jade gave another small laugh, playing with a strand of her hair and taking a step back. "Well... you know me..." She shrugged. "You didn't even know I existed until this morning..."

"Well that's one of the stupidest things I've ever done." Eli sighed. "I think you're really great." he told her softly, moving closer a bit again.

Yet another laugh, only a little weaker this time. There was a pause before Jade asked "There's still a long time before combat ends... so, um.. are we just gonna hang out here?" How dull...

Eli grinned at her. "I have another idea..." he said, leaning in slowly to kiss her.

Well, she hadn't expected that. Jade had practically frozen to the spot in anticipation of Eli's kiss when she heard a... rather familiar voice. "Huh. This looks interesting." With much more strength than she had cared to show Jade pushed Eli away, glancing at a smirking boy who was leaning watching them. "Hi, Jake..."

"You've taken my spot. Since when did you skip class, Jade?"

Eli opened his eyes, catching his balance and looking at Jake. He recognized him as a villain, and frowned, just crossing his arms to see what Jake would do next. "Uh...Jade...how exactly do you know him?" was all he asked.

"H-huh?" Jade unfroze and stepped back, managing to shoot Jake a glare that clearly read 'Mess everything up and I will actually kill you.' "W-well..." The small laugh that she'd perfected. "Everyone knows Jake..! I mean, who doesn't?!" It was true - Jake was a pretty big name in the school, and not for being a nice person.

Eli nodded, feeling something was wrong. He looked at Jake, then back at Jade. He felt like he was being lied to, but he didn't know how. "Yeah, guess you''re right." he said, still staring down Jake. Something wasn't right, why did they seem so friendly with each other? Could Jade be a villain? No, she couldn't be.

Jade dropped her gaze, shuffling her feet awkwardly as Jake sighed. "Well, it's been lovely, but I'm not going to stick around. Not while you two are making out or whatever the heck it is you're doing." And with that he left, leaving Jade staring after him before turning back to Eli. "You were going to kiss me."

Eli watched as Jake walked away. "Yeah... I was." he blushed, looking down. "Jade, is there something you're not telling me? Why did you seem so friendly with Jake." he asked, trying to think back. He then remembered, one day after school when he ran into the group of villains, who was there. there was Jake and a few others...one of them being Jade. "You're a villain, aren't you?"

Jade couldn't help but laugh this time, raising an eyebrow. "What? Eli, I'm... I'm not friendly to him!" She protested. "I'm just being nice so- so he doesn't hurt me or anything! What are you on about?!"

"I remember running into a group of villains...and I remember you being there." Eli explained.

"You sure? T-that's... stupid..." Slowly, Jade was starting to realise that she might not be able to pull this off. She remembered the night too, but it was only now that she was matching the random boy to Eli. "E-Eli..."

"What?" Eli asked, a frown on his face.

Sorry for fail post, kinda busy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back