Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Exactly." Ezra said with a laugh, looking at Emma, he liked her attitude.

Timeskip time.

~LE TIMESKIP~

"Wow. I'm so glad class is over!" Emma said for about the fiftieth time, deciding she was done with her food and pushing it away. "Ezra! Are you even listening? You haven't even moved for the past half an hour?"

Jade was sat on the edge of a roof somewhere in the middle of town with a couple of others, waiting on Eli. 'You on your way?'

Ezra laughed at Emma. "No, I am. Thanks for coming to eat with me though...I enjoy the company."

Eli's phone buzzed as he climbed the fire escape, reaching the top of the roof. Taking out his phone, he saw Jade's text and snuck behind her. "Right here."

"It's like you don't notice I'm here too Ezra. I'm right beside you," Said Alyssa. "So, Emma what's your power?"

"It's okay! Not like I fancied tackling our History homework yet..." Emma shrugged, wiping her mouth and glancing at Alyssa. "I thought you knew this!" She said, before demonstrating by allowing the metal coating to spread over her hand. After leaving a small dent in the table eith just her little finger to prove what it did, she turned to Zane, changing her hand back. "What about you?"

"Waste of a text." Jade rolled her eyes, getting up. "So you made it, huh? Good thing you were being serious. Jake was being serious about killing you off earlier when I told him."

Eli rolled his eyes and laughed a bit. "Yeah, like he could." he bragged. "So what exactly are we doing?"

Ezra shrugged. "I can control electricity. Nothing special." he said, leaning back. "I'm just happy it's Friday."

"You haven't seen him." Jade said, raising an eyebrow. Then she shrugged. "Not sure. Whatever falls under the heading of causing chaos and destruction." She grinned. "You might even get to see my real power."

"Hey, that's pretty cool! And yeah, it's Friday! TGIF!" Emma cheered, before glancing through the window at the dark night. "That said, we should probably get going soon... the villains will probably be out soon..."

"So? They won't attack us." Ezra said calmly.

Eli grinned. "Sounds sexy." he said, winking at Jade.

"Even so... ah, I don't want to move yet anyway." Emma admitted, drumming her nails off the metal table to make a small tune. "So we should just stay here then?"

"Indeed." Jade grinned, grabbing the fire escape and swinging herself down. "Let's go, guys."

Ezra shrugged. "Whatever you want, I'm fine with." he said, looking at the ceiling.

Eli simply jumped off the building, using the air to slow himself down and safely land.

"Well, I'm done here..." Emma paused, before shrugging. "Shall we just go then?"

Jade was standing there waiting when she felt someone's arms slide around her waist, then she heard Jake's voice. "Is this a good idea?"

"Yes." Jade insisted, looking up as Eli drifted down. "About time, air boy."

Eli glared as Jake held Jade in her arms, trying not to show jealous. He walked off quickly, trying to forget what he just saw. "Follow me." he said to the others.

Zane nodded. "Yeah, why not?" he asked, getting up and looking at Emma.

Eli glared as Jake held Jade in her arms, trying not to show jealous. He walked off quickly, trying to forget what he just saw. "Follow me." he said to the others.

Zane EZRA nodded. "Yeah, why not?" he asked, getting up and looking at Emma.
"Oh? Do you have a plan?" Jade asked, easily sliding out of Jake's arms and following.

Emma got to her feet, shrugging on her jacket. "Did we pay already? I can't remember..."

"Yeah, don't worry." Ezra said, sliding his hands in his pockets and beginning to walk out of the mall.

Eli grinned. "Let's go make some chaos at the mall." he said to Jade, now walking next to her. "I'm sure you'll find it fun."

Emma nodded, trailing after Ezra. Her hand hung loosely by her side as if she was expecting him to take it, but it eventually found it's way back into her pocket. "Uh... so whereabouts do you live?"

"Not a bad idea. We haven't been to the mall for a while." Jade agreed, glancing back at Jake. "We might even get some money out of it too. If I remember correctly, it's not too far from here."

Ezra took his hand out of his pocket eventually, brushing it against Emma's pocket, trying to tell her that he wanted to hold her hand. "I live in the south quad."

Eli nodded, and picked up his pace a bit, wanting to get there quickly to show off what he could do for Jade.

(Just cause it's not a boarding school, they still live on campus.)

Emma didn't pick up the hint - she'd lost hope, and her hand remained firmly in her pocket. "Oh really? Cool. I live in the East, but it's pretty close to the South quad... I think..." She smiled. "I might as well walk with you to your building..?"

Eventually the mall was in sight, and Jade was about to say something, when she suddenly noticed a group of people - looked like three, actually - walking nearby. "Guys."

Ezra frowned a bit as Emma didn't pick up on his hint, but grabbed onto her quickly as Eli sent a burst of wind at the three, blasting them into the side of a building.

Emma cried out as her back slammed into the wall, scrambling to cling onto Ezra as he grabbed hold of her. Gasping, she went to push herself up, but found that she was helped by Jade picking up her by the throat and slamming her into the wall again.

Seeing Emma get hurt was the first time Ezra really felt he needed to do something. He went to reach and push Jade away, but Eli jumped down and drop kicked him to the floor, taking his head and smashing it against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back