Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyssa saw the commotion. Her friends were not going to get hurt. She quickly turned into a giant monster, green eyes blue, scaley skin and tried a blow to Eli.

Alyssa was scared but angry. Her friends were not going to get hurt. She quickly turned into a giant monster, green eyes blue, scaley skin and tried a blow to Eli.

Eli laughed a little bit, looking up at Alyssa, using the wind to simply lift her up and drop her down.

Emma continued to struggle against Jade's grip, not noticing Erza's efforts at all as she was more focused on trying to breath. Briefly she noticed Jake and another person tackling Alyssa before turning her attention back to trying to change her skin to metal. Sadly, the fact that she was rather lightheaded now made it rather hard to concentrate, resulting in a fail.

Jade noticed Erza and grinned, turning to look at him. "One move against me or the others and poor Blondie here gets blown sky high."

Ezra frowned, he had no idea what to do. "Please...let her go." was all he said, hoping they would come to their senses.

Jade was about to respond when she heard Jake. "Come on, let's go."

"Report this and you're all dead." Jade warned, punching Emma in the stomach before dropping her and running off with the others.

Ezra quickly moved over to Emma, holding her in his arms. "I'm...I'm sorry. This is all my fault..." he said softly, slowly helping her get up.

Eli smirked at Jade, although he felt terrible. he hated being a villain, it just wasn't right. "How'd i do?"

"N-no it's not. It's... not..." Emma insisted, clutching her stomach as she gasped for breath. "I suggested... that we leave..." She tried to push herself up, before giving up and resting again Erza. "We gotta tell someone..."

"To be honest I wasn't watching. But you did alright from what I saw." Jade grinned, adjusting her mask (I'm assuming they're wearing them) before asking Jake "Why didn't you let me finish them off?"

"Three bodies wouldn't help in any way. Come on, we need to sneak into the mall quickly."

Ezra slowly pulled Emma up, still holding her tightly. "Let's just get back to my room. We'll be safe there."

Eli nodded, just walking silently for the rest of the walk.

All Emma could do was nod, but after a few moments, she began to protest. "I... I won't be allowed in the boy's building... I'll just go back to my room, I don't think they'll attack again..."

Ignoring Eli's discomfort, Jade spoke. "I think they came out of the mall, so that suggests there's still people in there. We'll ave to be careful and avoid powers. Not that mine would be too helpful anyway."

(did you get my pm?)

Yeah, I did xD. If you want we could, but what should we do about Candice and Sienna?

Ezra frowned. "Come on, I'll take care of you. Don't worry, a lot of guys take their girlfriends in." he said.

Eli just nodded, and looked at the ground. He liked Jade, but did he like her enough to be a villain? He wasn't sure himself.

We could take one each. Like, I could take Sienna to do the relationship with Cye, and you could take Candice to interact with Jade?

"But I'm not..." Emma trailed off, giving in and nodding. She moved out of Erza's grip slightly, but still held onto him to help herself along. "Who do you think they were..? I don't recognise the girl that attacked me..."

I have no idea what to make Jade do. xD

Hm, that sound good.

Ezra smiled softly. "Well that could always change." he said softly, as they walked into his room. "I don't know who they were either."

Hm, that sound good.

Ezra smiled softly. "Well that could always change." he said softly, as they walked into his room. "I don't know who they were either."

Emma hesitated before sitting down, glancing around Erza's room before saying quietly "We've still gotta do something. I know they threatened us, but..."

"If we tell someone, they could give them justice, but then they would know we told them. Is there a way somehow we could get something or someone to get them back without them knowing it was us?" Alyssa said, her hand on her back, very hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ezra frowned. "What could we do? And what's the point, we're alive. We should just let it go."

"We can't just let something like that go!" Emma insisted, feeling more like herself. "This is our chance to do something quick and effective! Don't you see that?"

Shall I post something in Radi then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back