Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god that would have been hilarious.

Eli, also oblivious to Jake's presence, continued to kiss her/fail post is fail.

Yeah.

Ezra woke up in the morning, rubbing his eyes and reaching for his phone. 'u up?' he texted Emma.

After a few minutes, Emma managed to open her eyes wide enough to text back 'morning :)'. Signing, she debated getting out of bed, before groaning and rolling back over.

Alyssa woke up and decided to take a shower. She had a nice warm one, with bubbles and shampoo. (SHAMPOO FTW!) She quickly found a way to get back those masked villains. Alyssa would turn into an unsuspecting bird, and when she found hem walking outside somewhere she could turn into a car or something and fall on them. She wanted to tell Emma and Ezra. Alyssa quickly texted both of them the plan.

Random thought. Claw should be the leader of a different villain group and they two should be like gang rivals.

Oh god xD

Emma was just about to reply to Erza when Alyssa's text came through. 'How are you gonna find them..?'

Ezra ignored Alyssa's text, seeing as how stupid her plan was, and waited for Emma to respond.

Also, Eli would be in it to cause more drama.

'Look. don't cause more trouble!' Emma insisted, before catching sight of something in the mirror. Instantly she phoned Erza. "Erza? I don't think we can hide the attack... I've got a wound on my neck..."

"Just say you got it in combat class or something." Ezra said.

Ellie, can you make an over the top supervillain for Claw's group?

"Not possible. I didn't do anything in combat class yesterday! My partner never got a hold!" Emma protested, opening her dorm door to see Alyssa. "Hang on a sec, yeah, Alyssa?"

Over the top, you say?

Very over the top, like Voriz over the top.

Ezra frowned. "Just say you fell."

"Uh... same place we ate yesterday? I remember they do breakfast!" Emma suggested, starting to feel happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back