Highlands Hero High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, read Runner's guides, then edit it to change the personality to be less of a sue. Also padding out the appearance section would help.

A little sueish, but seeing as this seems to be your first RP I'll accept you, and I'll just remind you if you make any mistakes about sueishness, lol.

Jocelyn walked into the combat room. Keeping her head down, attempting to avoid eye contact with other students, she found herself sitting in the corner of the room.

Last edited:
ooc: @Vartist, you cannot control the actions of characters not your own.

Janine pulled herself away from the grass-sorting and abandoned the project, going into the school. She wandered around through the halls, something she enjoyed doing when there was little else to do. After a few minutes of doing so, she spotted Fauve standing against the corner eavesdropping. "Hey.", she greeted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Kiro Zaromi

Age (14-18):16

Appearance:Kiro is the average height. She has gold hair and tan skin. She has a signature look. Curled hair,blue eyeshadow,pink lipstick,and a pink streak in her hair that forms a curl of it's own.

Personality:Self centered and ratty to everyone but her friends in Russia.

Power:Lightning

Hero or Villian:Villian

Other: Never look her directly in the eyes. The last person to do this got charcoaled with lightning.

We need a hero to revive this rp. lol.

Name: Cyrus (Cye) Tundan

Appearance: Since no one has seen him out of his costume, no one knows he really has spiked blond hair, with hazel eyes. He is lean and in great shape, his wardrobe being very basic with blank t-shirts and shorts. For his costume when he's out fighting crime, he wears a tight fighting, blue leather costume, with a red mask.

Personality: Not much is known, since he isn't in school and deals with the villains very quickly (lol see what I did there?) He is known for making comments and being witty and annoying to villains, but always does the right thing. He skips school to do crime-fighting 24-7.

Power: Super Speed

Hero or Villian: Hero

Other:

"This is ridiculous." Jade muttered, folding her arms and wriggling in her seat as she watched the teacher at the front ramble on about criminal damage - no kidding - and gym things being blown up etc etc. "Was calling us all here to lecture us really necessary?"

Ezra leaned against Emma, tired from the night before. The lecture was going right through him.

Eli shrugged. "I just zone her out."

"Tired too, huh?" Emma asked sleepily, trailing a finger along the dressings to the cut on her arm.

"I don't zone out. I'm the quiet girl that just listens, remember?" Jade muttered.

"Sucks for you." Eli said, laying down on the ground and putting his arms behind his bed.

Ezra nodded, putting his arm around Emma. "I wish I could have done something."

(bed what the hell)

"Oh, go away." Jade hissed, trying not to move her mouth as much as possible because she was being stared at.

"We still can." Emma whispered. "We can do something about the villains." A pause. "I think we should find that guy with the speed."

Writing Cye in liek a baws

I meant head, nyeh

Ezra shrugged. "That might work."

Eli frowned, rolling on the floor away from Jade.

"I mean, I have no idea how we'd do it...but..." Emma whispered. "I know nothing about him!"

Lolwut

"Well, obviously, which makes finding him even harder! Short of just sitting outside and waiting for him to show up..." Emma's face showed she was seriously considering that plan.

Eli is rollin', rollin', rollin' on a river. IDK I'm making rolling jokes.

Ezra laughed. "You're not actually serious, right?" he asked.

"No! Course not!" Emma said, a little too quickly. "...I suppose we could go looking for trouble and hope we find him..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back