Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I think I'm definitely getting the shirt!

:D
My mum told me she ordered the shirt this morning omgomgomg YES!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

my mum has also been confirmed by me as hopeless in Homestuck.

/Teri's non-update-related stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
i think that gamzee's important for the quest and he can't die???

also i think the voice talking to caliborn is andrew because the light had the mspa face in it and then this person types like andrew HOLLA

what does it take just to kill Gamzee

05481.gif

ok.

so.

my sis wanted to buy me some of my Xmas presents early, so she asked me what the first priority on my list was. and i have been itching for some HS merch (i have about 2 homestuck things other than fanart) so now im getting a heart hoodie, a nep shirt, a bec shirt and one of the new SBaHJ magnet poetry sets.

:DD

Gamzee is a highblood, so he has more blood. Remember Vriska bleeding out without her arm? Yeah...

Gamzee ate a key what the heck

also juju breaker this could be interesting.

On the other hand, I might be getting a Hero of Space hoodie this Christmas! uwu

this doesn't have to do with the update but i'm so excited because not only am i going to anime north in may(i think??) and cosplaying latula, roxy, and dave,

but now i'm also going to a mini con in my town with local people!! i'm gonna be rose that day, and it's this weekend too!

gosh i just love the homestuck fandom and cosplaying >w<

I am going to cosplay Equius at hellcon myself.

I hate the fandom personally but cosplaying is cool.

if it weren't for tumblr, i would probably dislike the fandom a lot more

tumblr has just helped me meet so many great homestucks that aren't crazy like a lot of them on deviantart unu

I would like to cosplay but no opportunities here and I have no passport to go overseas :<

If I did, I would probably be Terezi because as I have said I'm getting the shirt. But I would need all the other stuff too.

EDIT: UPDATE!

act 6 act 5 is here

ERISOLSPRITE!!

CVudE.png

and look how happy Jake is to see Erisolsprite!!

KZ4JO.png

aaa awesome update!

'K I'm done

im so pi**ed at the update. just because erisol is like my #1 NOTP.

im glad i dont follow any erisol shippers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back