Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my heart hoodie came! :DD my sister got a space hoodie. hers came with a note from jade, mine came with one from john, prob cause nepeta is dead :p
cool my mum told me this morning my Terezi shirt is already here, because we got other packages today, and I saw one of them and it was a clothing one so I asked my mum if it was the Terezi shirt and she said it's already here

I REALLY want a hoodie or a shirt... Too expensive though, and even if I love the void aspect, the hoodie is quite... meh for me. And I won't get a hoodie with an aspect I don't really care about.

My gf got a note from Vriska with her rage hoodie.

oh heheh vriska gave me a note along with my breath hoodie uwu;;

i would really like an official dave or jade shirt, and a mind zip hoodie too. man that would be rad deepest sigh

ok, terezi shirt, check.

next year I'm gonna ask for a space hoodie for my birthday, since my aspect is space and all

EDIT: Update!

05526.gif

yep Jane totally lost it.

Jake is so clueless though

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a hero of breath hoodie and a letter from john but i also want another zip up hoodie?? does anyone know the sizes cause i heard they run big so im not sure if i should get a small or not unu i usually buy clothing thats a medium or a small but idk if it'll be tOO small or if i should play it safe o:

i cant wait for christmas though!! i really hope i can get some homestuck stuff uwu

but omg the update.... no.... trigger warning: opinion??

i am jane

i am jane and roxy into one

i rEALLY HATE JAKE ENGLISH I KNOW EXACTLY HOW JANE FEELS MY BABY

i was literally screaming(not even joking i was just screaming) at how stupid and how horrible of a friend jake is i want to slap him upside the head with a fREAKING CHAINSAW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hes so selfish oh my gosh and its like he doesnt even care about his friends only himself and it makes me so upset because jane is so wonderful she doesnt deserve him either shes so much better unu

jesus christ i feel so bad for jane i seriously want to cry jane baby no its ok omgfkldjhklsfgk

this is just my opinion on jake tho its cool if anyone likes him and all but ive had personal experiences with a guy like that before and it really sucks so i just dont like jake at all anymore im sorry

i AM SO SAD FOR FEFETA AND ROXY TOO MY BABIES NO I DONT WANT JANE'S PARTY TO BE RUINED unu

this

05537.gif

and then this

05541.gif

and

and

and

i hope nothing bad happens to roxy

there are no words on how much i hate condesce.

CONDESCE IF U TOUCH ONE HAIR ON ROXYS HEAD I WILL BEAT YOU TO PIECES WITH A CHAINSAW

Is it too late to join the Condense hate party or the Homestuck talk in general?

BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO BEAT HER DEAD FOR ROXY.

CONDESCE IF U TOUCH ONE HAIR ON ROXYS HEAD I WILL BEAT YOU TO PIECES WITH A CHAINSAW
allow me to join you i have kanaya as my patron troll > :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont even particularly like roxy but condesce is probably not even my least favorite but even my most hated character. first of all, i dont really like hardboiled sexy hipped ooh so evil female characters (on tumblr i would be called a misogynist even if i am a female myself for this.... i just dont find women attractive and bi***y attitudes are not my thing, okay? okay.)

she doesnt even have any backstory or even a personality other than being nothing else than evil female dog which ruined troll community. i mean, is there a reason to like her other than just fetishizing her appearance and the place in the hierarchy she is on? for me its just like liking hitler. because she is one. on a fictional scale, even a worse character than hitler was (i mean, come on, he didn't doom an entire race from the very beginning and then decided to also ruin another planet and few other universes.)

if she had any given personality then i would find it less senseless to like her.

and no, i wouldn't like her more if she was a hot guy. i love hot guys with long hair but antagonists are not my thing (usually).

and the worst part? she is overpowered. freaking. overpowered. eughh.

the only thing i hate more than her is the horussxGHB pairing. (which i stated an opinion about here)

For some reason, I can't access the mspa website. I can go on other sites with no problem though. Anybody else having trouble as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back