Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
05564.gif

oh look jane's dad isn't dead this is good

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Watch this NOWWWWWW

Homestuck is SOOO ironic yet SOOO epic.

It is the best thing that EVER existed--Wait, Andrew Hussie is the best person that ever existed xD

My favorite character is Jake. He is just too cute!!! ♥♥♥

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha thats okay!! you'll be caught up soon! but thats not even that far behind!!

gosh i love watching cosplay videos on youtube, makes me more excited for cons next year!!

im hoping to go to shutocon in april i think, it'd be so amazing! uwu

watching con videos on YouTube makes me just want to be there even more but how do con when no cosplay or money to buy cosplay or cons in area or passport

If one of you is willing to fly me somewhere for a con I will be most grateful.

I will also need to buy cosplay stuff

I'm gonna be on the next Hellcon, and maybe Animatsuri.

I cosplayed Equius on this year's hellcon. The HS scene was great (a parody of Family Feud). There were only few HS cosplayers, but definitely more than last year.

THE KURLOZ COSPLAYED SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME. I just sat here near the information (my friend is friend's with the girl working on it so I was allowed to) and there just stands Kurloz and suddenly signs something to me while staring at me with the empty eyes of his.

omgosh at youmacon my friends and i were in a really big open area and we looked up and there were a bunch of homestucks on the second floor looking down and a kurloz waved at me then everyone came downstairs anD KURLOZ GAVE ME A HUG omfogmfgm he was the best cries i miss it so much

I went to an anime con in august (Idk what it was called XD) I saw Gamzee there! :D

Sadly... I didn't know what homestuck was back then....... D:

UPDATE SPOILERS!

omfg rose and roxy saw each other I've been waiting for this forever and their reaction omfg yesyes good

Also, look what I made for our Christmas tree a couple of days ago

tumblr_mfawqxOWJQ1r4eat3o1_400.jpg

and then I put her on the tree yesterday, which is when the picture was taken.

UPDATE SPOILERS!

omfg rose and roxy saw each other I've been waiting for this forever and their reaction omfg yesyes good

Also, look what I made for our Christmas tree a couple of days ago

tumblr_mfawqxOWJQ1r4eat3o1_400.jpg

and then I put her on the tree yesterday, which is when the picture was taken.
OH MY GOG YESS

update...

i was reading it at school with my friend and i started crying when roxy saw rose omfg its,,, omgosh, theY MEET,, , my babies,,, my two faovuri te babies,,, meeET,,, cvry,,ing,,, mom?!?!?!??!

i need more sleep

iM GETTING A HOMESTUCK ZIP UP HOODIE FOR CHRISTMAS

calliope... why... so what if rose is a light player... they just met each other... and "mom" and... GDI CALLIOPE YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back