Homework

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutiepoo2014

Reaction score
Homework is sooo stuped!!

[SIZE=21pt] I HATE[/SIZE] IT!!

OK WELL I GUESS I GTG GO DO MINE :huh:

what do u think about it?

Well, I don't exactly like it either.

But if I didn't do homework I would for sure fail algebra!

XD

OMG, you hate it?! I love it! Haha, just kidding you- I hate it more than anyone in the world- I rip our homework sheets, and I stomp on my book if I get furstrarted! :huh: Trust me, during homework, I'm a different person- a destructive person who destroys everything in sight.

OMG, you hate it?! I love it! Haha, just kidding you- I hate it more than anyone in the world- I rip our homework sheets, and I stomp on my book if I get furstrarted! :( Trust me, during homework, I'm a different person- a destructive person who destroys everything in sight.
:huh: You scared me a little!

OMG, you hate it?! I love it! Haha, just kidding you- I hate it more than anyone in the world- I rip our homework sheets, and I stomp on my book if I get furstrarted! :( Trust me, during homework, I'm a different person- a destructive person who destroys everything in sight.
Talk about someone without their beauty sleep :huh: SOMETIMES when I’m bored and in a bad mood I do my homework and watch TV… So I guess I can say homework is kinda fun.. I hate when the homework is hard and long. But trust me I ♥ Easy Math homework!

Homework is sooo stuped!! [SIZE=21pt] I HATE[/SIZE] IT!!

OK WELL I GUESS I GTG GO DO MINE :huh:

Heh poor you, I hate homework because it's just to boring, sometimes when I don't get it done our teacher makes us stay in for recess or even after school.

Heh poor you, I hate homework because it's just to boring, sometimes when I don't get it done our teacher makes us stay in for recess or even after school.
Lucky you, in middle school if you don’t do your work or homework F, 0, or 5 points off. But sometimes our teacher let’s us bring it tomorrow. It depends on your behavior and how you do well in that class. But I wish we could do that, you should be happy that your teacher lets you do that. :huh:

What are you guys talking about I love Homework. Just kidding. Homework is farily easy at my school.

Last edited by a moderator:
In college homework changed into 3,500 word assignments so consider yourself lucky with homework - i'd rather do homework than an assignment ;) . But i'm getting better at the assignments so it's all good.

Lucky you, in middle school if you don’t do your work or homework F, 0, or 5 points off. But sometimes our teacher let’s us bring it tomorrow. It depends on your behavior and how you do well in that class. But I wish we could do that, you should be happy that your teacher lets you do that. :(
It's bad for me because everytime I stay after school just for homework to be done, I look out the window and see alot of kids playing outside then I get so frustrated and think

''Why does it always haft to be me going through this?!'' *sigh* But who says life is fair? ;)

Lucky you, in middle school if you don’t do your work or homework F, 0, or 5 points off. But sometimes our teacher let’s us bring it tomorrow. It depends on your behavior and how you do well in that class. But I wish we could do that, you should be happy that your teacher lets you do that. ;)
*nod nod*

Unless the teacher is just awsomely cool, teachers take of 20% your grade the first days it's late, than 40% the second day, then [according to some] you get a 0. But you still have to do it either way even if it IS 4 days late. :/

well we can forget our h/w one time,....but like i forgot it,...i would get away with it ;)

not in a bad way but never in my live i havent 4 got my h/w :( ;)

YAH!!

but still, i hate h/w

Homework is sooo stuped!! [SIZE=21pt] I HATE[/SIZE] IT!!

OK WELL I GUESS I GTG GO DO MINE ;)

It's essential to learn through school. You can't always retain information during class time, so the teacher gives it out to ensure practice. In turn you will learn what is taught, why it's taught, and how to do whatever it is correctly.

It's not always fun I know, but its needed for a reason.

I personally don't like it.

BUT let me tell you a true story about what happend to me! it will change your mind about homework.

I was starting a new program *cough* homeschooled *cough* so I never had homework(mostly math, I only cheated on my math work) before, but after awhile I did it.

'til it started getting harder & harder I just couldn't take it! so I cheated on my homework, I would do half then cheat on the rest. 'Til all the stuff I cheated on I didn't know how to do it! so I cheated on all of it (I know, how un-chirstain like XD).

so everytime I took a test I got F's, So I told my mom I have been cheating.

so now she sits down & helps me with my math, she said if I have any probelmens I can go to her.

I learned a lesson, doing your math really helps, ALOT! anyway you don't like it, soon you will be happy that you have it!

It's essential to learn through school. You can't always retain information during class time, so the teacher gives it out to ensure practice. In turn you will learn what is taught, why it's taught, and how to do whatever it is correctly.
It's not always fun I know, but its needed for a reason.
still hate it ;)

I personally don't like it.
BUT let me tell you a true story about what happend to me! it will change your mind about homework.

I was starting a new program *cough* homeschooled *cough* so I never had homework(mostly math, I only cheated on my math work) before, but after awhile I did it.

'til it started getting harder & harder I just couldn't take it! so I cheated on my homework, I would do half then cheat on the rest. 'Til all the stuff I cheated on I didn't know how to do it! so I cheated on all of it (I know, how un-chirstain like XD).

so everytime I took a test I got F's, So I told my mom I have been cheating.

so now she sits down & helps me with my math, she said if I have any probelmens I can go to her.

I learned a lesson, doing your math really helps, ALOT! anyway you don't like it, soon you will be happy that you have it!
sweet story ;)

still hate it lol :( ;)

[SIZE=14pt]i know how you feel - i hate homework too.[/SIZE]

oh well, its just a nuisance you gotta deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]i know how you feel - i hate homework too.[/SIZE] 

oh well, its just a nuisance you gotta deal with.
what does the blod letter mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back