Homework

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh.....the joys and sorrows of homework. :D

Like most of you, I hate homework. But at the same time, I love it too. xD Odd, I know. Well, think of it this way; with homework, you can always ask your parents for help. Or an older sibling. At school can you ask the teachers? Sometimes, but nost of the time no.

:rolleyes: But still, I'd rather not have homework.

Speaking of homework...o_O Tonight I have a math sheet and a science sheet. Awww....but it's so NICE out! I wanna go out and play! *teary-eyed*

Best Regards, Tgd

I used to hate it, so I rarely ever did it.

I didn't mind it when I was taking my GED class though. Although that's probably because it was only one class o.o

im sooo happy cause im on [SIZE=21pt]SPING BREAK!!!!!!!! YAH BABIE!![/SIZE]

Homework?I barely even know the freakin' word. Anyways I hate it too. Especially math,It's so boring I would decide to go to Tamatalk when it's bordom city.

Hey you guys cool is so cool read my avatar! I love school I even want to be a teacher when i am older. And homework is awesome too! I am a total Nerd Like my old avatar used to say Be nice to nerds cause you'll end up working 4 one HAHA be nice to me lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you guys cool is so cool read my avatar! I love school I even want to be a teacher when i am older. And homework is awesome too! I am a total Nerd Like my old avatar used to say Be nice to nerds cause you'll end up working 4 one HAHA be nice to me lol!
HuH?

i dont think ur a nerd

I don't enjoy it, but hey.

It's a part of life.

(Okay, let's put it this way- I really dont enjoy homework!)

-Rachel

HuH?i dont think ur a nerd
Hey thanks I am really happy you don't think I am a nerd but all friends not on tt say I am! Though it doesn't bother me because well I kind of am a nerd;well that is my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back