Homework

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a truck load of homework tonight.

= A seven paragraph essay on you as a math student for math

= Two gigantic packets for music

= Get a poem that shows personification for English

= Have your parents sign a whole bunch of forms and such

Thankfully, I finished my essay and got my poem. Now I'm working on the packets.

Today was the first REAL day of school(yesterday was orientation)so I have a pretty light load.(thank GOD)

French 1: Reveive verbs, write paragraph of your class goals(in french of course XP)

English 8H: Get class contract signed

Earth Science H: Get lab contract signed

English 8H: Bring in marble notebook for jornal

by tomorrow, I'll have actual work XP

62 long division questions (finished 20-ish in class)

Art (cartoon yourself ^.^)

History project for Monday

Finish like 3 reading comprehension questions

Oh my, you guys have so much homework x.o I have none. Do you get a lot in high school?
Dear child, you may be up at ungodly hours at times. O:

Chem--memorize elements by Monday, finish lab

Algebra--worksheet

English--read short stories

WHAP--project due Monday.

Over the weekend I have:

Honors Algebra: 7th grade reveiw sheet(I'm in 8th grade) andHabits of mind packet.

French I: Write sentances using verbs, Avoir, Etre, Faire, and Aller.

Honors Earth Science: Read textbook pgs. 1-18 and do practice problems 1-3.

Honors English: Bring in marble notebook for journal.

Honors Social Studies: Online Quiz due Monday at midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honors Chemistry - Study, Chapter 1 test Tuesday. Finish lab for Monday.

Honors Algebra II - Take home quiz.

Girl's Ensemble - Polo order from + check.

Honors English 10 - Genesis outlines and other papers that I forget, MICROTHEME DUE TUESDAY.

Ahhck I'm working on my English microtheme on the Epic of Gilgamesh right now but it is not going well. I don't even have 300 words... I need 500. And I have a feeling my essay is not making any sense. x_x

The music packets were 6 pages long each. Thankfully I finally finished. (good thing they aren't due until tomorrow) And I also had two worksheets for math, but they were easy.

Well, this has built up over the last week;

- Create a title page, draw a leaf/leaves and a border. Make it natural. For Arrttt.

- Ex 1e p7 in the front purple book for Frencharooney.

- Write about a metaphor, simile, noun and verb from the the prologue of Inventing Elliot, for English.

- Draw a diagram with pictures that could symbolise the environment, yourself, other people and transcendent... And cover your book. RE.

- Q1 p5 for Maths.

- And find a picture of when I was younger and make a name card for German.

Yus... ]x

I finished all my other homework during study hall, and now I have Spanish that I really don't feel like doing. Good thing I don't have to hand it in until Thursday.

Right now I'm working on my 1800's history questions.

Later I'll finish my crapload of art :(

I finished my chemistry during photography,

So all I have to do is read for English tonight. :)

Oh, but I have a chemistry lab due Thursday,

But I can always do that tomorrow :)

I still have no homework.

I'm craving it. I NEED THE HOMEWORK. D:

I'm starting High School in January, and I just know I'm gonna get piled up with homework, when I'm not even prepared for it yet. And the freaking teacher won't give me any homework, even if I ask. He says I have to 'set myself homework cause that's what an independent student does'. WHAT DO I SET MYSELF?! I FINISH ALL MY WORK IN CLASS.

I needed to rant.

I must be getting the EASIEST homework out of all you guys xD. I have to write a paragraph about a Maori god. I chose Tane Mahuta =3.

And it's that easy. when some people don't hand it in(Like some of those Girly girls who end up wasting their time watching Hannah Montana :<)

Seriously.

BTW: I get that homework cause' I'm still in Primary/Elementary School.

Sugary~

I still have no homework.I'm craving it. I NEED THE HOMEWORK. D:

I'm starting High School in January, and I just know I'm gonna get piled up with homework, when I'm not even prepared for it yet. And the freaking teacher won't give me any homework, even if I ask. He says I have to 'set myself homework cause that's what an independent student does'. WHAT DO I SET MYSELF?! I FINISH ALL MY WORK IN CLASS.

I needed to rant.
Honestly, be happy you don't have a bunch of homework. Enjoy it while you can!

Hon. Chem. - Significant Figures worksheet, finish lab.

Hon. Alg. II - Page 59, #8-56, every four.

Hon. Eng. 10 - Essay (minimum five paragraphs) comparing and contrasting Genesis 6-9 to The Flood in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

I still have no homework.I'm craving it. I NEED THE HOMEWORK. D:

I needed to rant.
Highschool? What grade are you going in to? I've never heard of anyone starting high school at the age of 12...

But anyway, I only got 2 things for homework tonight: 6 questions on a math sheet, and a poster for Spanish. Finished in 15 minutes. <3

Ksenia, be glad you don't have homework ._.

I have English, Art, and Tech. English is to bring a book in (was meant to bring one in today xD) and plan out our story. Tech is to bring in pictures for a mood board. Art is to research African Culture. Not done any xD

Highschool? What grade are you going in to? I've never heard of anyone starting high school at the age of 12...
But anyway, I only got 2 things for homework tonight: 6 questions on a math sheet, and a poster for Spanish. Finished in 15 minutes. <3
Different countries have different school systems

My homework:

Finish math stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back