House! <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
Anyone here watch House?

If anyone else saw the season four finale last night (May 19th) and almost cryed, please tell me so I know I'm not the only one.

I want CB to come back from the dead D:

No sorry I don't watch House. I saw the beginning of this one episode and it REALLY freaked me out. o_O But alot of people are saying it's good. So maybe I'll give it a try. :)

But I don't have cable anymore, and when I'm getting it back, I don't know what channel and what time it's on. Can someone tell me? :angry:

i &lt;3 house. that's one of my favourite shows evahh!!! i almost cryed at the season finale too..and i'll probably start crying right now 'cause i hate waiting for new seasons :ichigotchi:

Good. So me and my other House addicted friends aren't the only ones. I'm not the emotional type, so it's not often that I almost cry from a TV show. I guess that's how good the House writer's are. xD

Miley: It's on Fox ;]

aaah! I don't have american tv, so the newest episodes I get are from a finnish channel, and the next season being aired (starting next month) is season 3, can you believe it? I feel like i'm missing out on so much....

I found a website that goes up to season 4, so I'll prolly start way from the beginning. It's been a loooong long time since I saw those. I don't even remember what happened in the pilot episode!

I thought seen it once or twice before,but I thought it was scary for some reason.I guess i'm just a wuss. :rolleyes:

I found a website that goes up to season 4, so I'll prolly start way from the beginning. It's been a loooong long time since I saw those. I don't even remember what happened in the pilot episode!
I can't remember the pilot episode, either.

You're not alone. xD

^

I do 8D

The teacher could'nt talk. I don't really remember it good, but the scene [and show] strted in a school, and the students were laughing, and she made a not that said

"CALL THE NURSE"

and the themesong started.

8D

Latest posts

Back