How are you around guys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is a topic like this around, but if there is, I apoligize.

Basically, its a guy topic, and open for much discussion.

But the basic questions;

How do you act around guys? Guys you like, or guys you dont like.

What do most guys think of you? How do they act around YOU?

Are you a flirt, or no?

I am SUCH a flirt when it comes to most guys,

especially ones who go to different schools or are in higher grades.

This might sound like I'm bragging or I'm vain, but through MSN and text messages,

I could basically get any guy I wanted. I am such a sweet talker.

It makes my friends mad though, because sometimes I end up stealing the guys they like, but not intentionally.

Like, right now, I am in SOO much trouble if my best friend knew that her boyfriend likes me. :|

It really sucks sometimes.

The guys at my school hate me...some only pretend to hate me for fun or to "fit in" with the guys that actually DO hate me.

I don't know why they do though. Supposedly its because I'm "emo", even though I wear fairly normal clothes, hollister, aeropostale,

cute shirts, etc. I have blonde hair and fair skin, and I don't wear much eyeliner anymore. And I DON'T cut myself.

But I'm still labeled as emo by them. I hardly care though.

Guys at other schools, ones I've met through friends, or over MSN, seem to think that I'm a good person and

depending on if I like the guy or not, I'll flirt with them and get to know them better.

Lately, I've been so guy crazy. xD

Now what about you guys?

Meh, No guys in my school. ._.

I actually don't like being around guys... Or is it because of my school?

I only have girls in my school. Man, it starts girl to girl love XD

BUT! I'm not like that. I don't really flirt.. [No guys! XDD]

Haha, interesting topic...

Everyone's always like ''KSENIA! Why don't you like, fling your hair around guys and blush like we do? What the **** is wrong with you?''. I act normally around them, and they act normally around me. I don't blush, they don't blush. Everything's normal, haha.

I treat guys as normal people. Even if I do like someone... they're a normal person, and there's no need to get nervous or anything.

Yeahhh, you can tell I'm still so young and not into it 8D

Edit: Typo/misspelling of a word.

Last edited by a moderator:
I treat them like my friends... Which they are...

If I like a guy he'll get it straight away. I'll just be like, "Hey, I like you." And that's that.

Otherwise I treat them like normal people.

I don't know what they think of me. D:

My friend's dared me to flirt with this one guy, so I'm gonna do it. Wish me luck. ;]

Lol.

I`m kinda like Ksenia.

I act normal around them. Somtimes, since some guys in my grade only have guy friends, My face CAN turn red around them.

All my friends are guys and I act myself around them, just like anyone else.

I have to say I love to be around them, and they love to be around me. I'm not a flirt, at all though.

. u .

Surprisingly, I act fairly normal around guys. I'm slightly flirty. Like in our conversations, I usually come off as nice and funny, with a little flirty action as part of it. Guys in my school like me ok I suppose. There are some that love me and some that despise me. Then there are others that don't care either way. Most guys I have no problem with. I mean, they're middle school boys. When you're around 11-14 year old boys all the time, you have to expect the ridiculous level of immaturity. I just label it as boys being boys.

well.

i act normal around guys that are my friends, but around this guy that i like, i cant have eye contact or talk to him for a long time or i go red and have to look away.

my crush came up to me and said, "oh, hey." so i went, "uh..oh.. hi." and turned red.

i hate blushing alot, its so embarassing!

cos now my crush knows i like him. :(

ah well, life goes on.

I'm pretty Shy.

I only talk to a guy when he talks to me. Sometimes I pick on annoying ones though xD

This guy that likes me ( I heard from some people at least ) Never talks to me. Maybe once to ask a question. He is pretty open around all other girls. Does this mean he likes me?

But I do have some close guy friends I talk to alot.

I'm just myself around guys, lol. I know there's a lot that like me, lol. And I have a lot that are just good friends. Most of my guy friends are really outgoing and funny. :D

I'm normal, I guess. A little more than slightly sarcastic, only to throw them off gaurd about me. But usually, I treat them like anyone else.

I'm a flirt.

Guy friends are beyond amazing. With girls, there's always a lot of drama, competition, and often b'tchiness. Hanging out with laid-back, funny guys who I can talk to freely is refreshing. Especially when you can both jokingly flirt as much you want, but never have to commit to a relationship.

I'm close to a lot of guys, but friend-wise, I'd probably still put girls first. Girl talk beats all.

Haha. Funny you ask. I click more with the TT guys than the guys at school.

Mainly because I'm 10 cm taller than most of them because they're all tiny asians. xD

I'm myself. All myself. I scare some of them. I can tell which one's are decent is they can be around me and enjoy it.

I'm not sure if there is a topic like this around, but if there is, I apoligize.Basically, its a guy topic, and open for much discussion.

But the basic questions;

How do you act around guys? Guys you like, or guys you dont like.

What do most guys think of you? How do they act around YOU?

Are you a flirt, or no?

I am SUCH a flirt when it comes to most guys,

especially ones who go to different schools or are in higher grades.

This might sound like I'm bragging or I'm vain, but through MSN and text messages,

I could basically get any guy I wanted. I am such a sweet talker.

It makes my friends mad though, because sometimes I end up stealing the guys they like, but not intentionally.

Like, right now, I am in SOO much trouble if my best friend knew that her boyfriend likes me. :|

It really sucks sometimes.

The guys at my school hate me...some only pretend to hate me for fun or to "fit in" with the guys that actually DO hate me.

I don't know why they do though. Supposedly its because I'm "emo", even though I wear fairly normal clothes, hollister, aeropostale,

cute shirts, etc. I have blonde hair and fair skin, and I don't wear much eyeliner anymore. And I DON'T cut myself.

But I'm still labeled as emo by them. I hardly care though.

Guys at other schools, ones I've met through friends, or over MSN, seem to think that I'm a good person and

depending on if I like the guy or not, I'll flirt with them and get to know them better.

Lately, I've been so guy crazy. xD

Now what about you guys?
Well, im in somewhat that situation. Popular guys see me either as a target or hate me for NO reason. The nerds think im nice, but scarey. I think one of the guys in soical studies/english wants to get to know me better. X3

Im pretty much insane at my school, my friends are like that to! We scream at lunch, and steel eachothers stuff for funnzies! Ben's trying to fit in, (he's one of the nerds), but is too scared! XD

Im as well labled as an emo because of a fake rumor of me hanging myself on the flagpole! And i wear black......but im not emo! People are sooo jugemental now a days! =(

But im only wild around my friends, whenever im not around my friends im shy and secretive. Some of my friends thought i was secretive before they met me. If a guy starts a consversation, (which is rare), then i just talk to him back. I never start th conseversation. Me too scared! =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back