How did you get to know Tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
How did you get to know Tamatalk?

when I've got my first tamagotchi I went to Google and I searched for lots of tama websites.Then I found tamatalk and I continued to go in that website untill I began to like it.Then I registered!!

I looked up 'Tamagotchi' on google.

I owe so much to TamaTalk, I wouldn't have my own forum, I wouldnt have met some of my best friends, and I would know nothing about html or graphics If it wasnt for this website.

Before I found TamaTalk I was always bored with nothing to do... but when I registered everything changed... I would spend every day here just reading topics and posting in the forums, I loved it so much, I still do but i'm not as active as I used to be, and I don't play with Tamagotchis anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was on Google and I searched "Free tamagotchi", and well that's how I found tamatalk. I think I joined here a long time ago but that's when I was on my friend's computer looking for a free tamagotchi, which was a while ago.. So I ran into this site again, and actually posted, and etc. I joined October 26, 2006, but my first post was in November, 19, 2006, that was around the time when I had a v3, and always posted questions. xD

I had no clue tamagotchi's had growth charts, names, and etc. at that time. :p

Great Story Bubba28. :(

I come on here a lot when I having nothing to do, which is like all the time. xD And I always manage to have fun, whether on not we're talking about tamagotchi's. I'm obsessed with this site. Then I losted interest in TamaChat, so I posted more, and more, you will see my very rarely in TamaChat.

I typed in Tamagotchi and Talks at the same time wondering if I would find a tamagotchi that would talk. (Silly huh?) I think you know how I landed here now.

I was just looking up 'Tamagotchi's' and nearly all the forums were TamaTalk. I looked in and found it really interesting. I've been looking on here for like 3 days, i joined just today though. ;]

Admin invited me. *thanks!*

I had never visited an Invision board before that.

2 years ago, I was on the official Tamagotchi website.

I was looking for some cool links, so I went to that page on the website.

And voila, there was Tamatalk!

It looked interesting and freindly, so I joined right away.

I never knew how much I would simply love Tamatalk 2 years later!

When I got my V2 I never knew about Tamatalk, but then I got my V3. I was looking for codes and stuff, and came here. I signed up right away and started posting.

I don't play with Tamas anymore, but I am still an active member on the (Non) Tamatalk forums. :D

Let's see if I can think back to the day I met Tama Talk...

Well, I guess I was always serching for tamagotchi codes and things like that. Untill one day i came across Tama Talk. At first I was hesatent to join it untill I kept running into it in my searches. I finally decided to join and I am very glad I did :D

I also searched Google for 'Tamagotchi'. :D Wow. This one Tamagotchi board has really changed my life.. ^^ And I'm happy that it did.

Woah I'll have been here for 3 years on August 6th. o(o_O)o I was this 18 year old adult fresh out of highschool when I found out they were re-releasing Tamagotchi. I think I ordered my pair of V1 way before I'd actually get them.(^_ ^) Found this site through another site to find info on my V1 when they came. I kind of just stuck around since then. I usually leave the forums when I get dis-interested in tamagotchi for a while. I always end up back here for it has alot of growth charts I can look up and plus I only post on topics that interest me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back