How fast do you type?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
I'm in the 60-70 WPM (Words per minute) range. How about you? If you're not sure, you can say if you type with all your fingers, or with only your pointer fingers (You know what I mean.), or a mixture of both. I type with all my fingers exept when I'm typing numbers, then I have to look down at my hands and type.

~SkyCrystal~

When I am not being told to type something specific- really fast. I use all of my fingers and don't look at the keyboard, it leads to many spelling/grammar mistakes but I have spell check so I am A.OK.

Edit: I just took a test 60 wpm

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I type with both of my hands. My friends say I type really fast. I had to take a typing class two years ago. D=

Last time I took a test I got about 90-100 WPM.

I type fast, if I'm typing from my brain. I can't stand copying words of paper or in the typing fast tests. Whatever they're called...

I type with mostly all of my fingers...haven't memorized the complete keyboard yet...getting there.

[SIZE=7pt]Latest: 68 Hightest: 73[/SIZE]

I basicly type with my main fingers, but am trying to remember home row from stupid 6th grade. I type faster when Im not on homerow. Grrrr.

Ahaa!! I had this teacher in Gr.5 he was really funny and didnt make us do like... anywork. We were having a typing contest, I won, and was like partying, when I look over and see him typing with ONE finger. o_O It was a delightful victory. ^^ which came with bragging rights.

I got 53 words per minute with an angry teacher glaring at me the whole time, and it was copying something too, which I think is good considering the circumstances. I don't know how fast I type normally, but I'd say it's somewhere between 60-70 when I'm making stuff up as I go. I hate copying things, because you have to keep looking down at the paper as you type. D:

Latest: 118 WPM

Highest: 150 WPM

I can type pretty fast without looking at the keyboard. :p

Latest: 118 WPMHighest: 150 WPM

I can type pretty fast without looking at the keyboard. :)
Are you sure it was words per minute? That's super fast. :eek:

xD

Yes. I took this test that I downloaded online. I would take a video of it, but my camcorder makes computers and other monitors fuzzy and not readable. xP

I type reaaaallyyy fast. I've been around computers since I was 4 so I have a lot of practice.

Right now I don't have a keyboard, I'm using an on-screen clickable one. It sucks.

Yes. I took this test that I downloaded online. I would take a video of it, but my camcorder makes computers and other monitors fuzzy and not readable. xP
Take a screenshot, or it didn't happen.

slow!!! lol...I type moderate speed

Well it's not like I can get the same score. I will, tomorrow.

EDIT: Maybe not tomorrow. I'm busy. xP

Now is that really necessary, can we just take her word for it? It's OK if you don't, but it'd be nice if you did without doubting her. If you believe in yourself you can do anything, and if you believe in her, she can do anything too.

Just thought I would add that :3

Peace

Now is that really necessary, can we just take her word for it? It's OK if you don't, but it'd be nice if you did without doubting her. If you believe in yourself you can do anything, and if you believe in her, she can do anything too.
Just thought I would add that :3

Peace
The world record is 150 WPM, I have my doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back