How high has your CD ever went?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know, pink memetchi? i would give u anything if i could. but....im not as popular as you and i don't have any valuables. im sorry but i will work 3 days for dazzilitchi outfit 3 and give it to you. I will take work, but i want to be kind. :ph34r: i wound't usually do that.... but in this case, change your password to something harder and i would be happyto give it to you. :eek:

Even if your not my best friend in the world.

you know, pink memetchi? i would give u anything if i could. but....im not as popular as you and i don't have any valuables. im sorry but i will work 3 days for dazzilitchi outfit 3 and give it to you. I will take work, but i want to be kind. :furawatchi: i wound't usually do that.... but in this case, change your password to something harder and i would be happyto give it to you. :wub: Even if your not my best friend in the world.
i would to but i am not that popular and i have only a little rare stuff. :blink:

I have played like 50 times in all different types of games and still can't even get rank 5.

how many games do I have to play? it's sooooooo hard.

It takes too long.

I just want to get the 5th rank star gate door.

I've always wanted it. :furawatchi:

Someone help me out here, how do I get passed the 6th rank?

Am I doing something wrong? ;)

Latest posts

Back