How high has your CD ever went?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you are not doing anything wrong. It takes a lot of time to raise 6th silver to 5th silver. You need to get 10000cd exp then it will raise to 5th :p :D

And to raise 5th silver to 4th gold you need to get 40000cd exp if I remember right ;) :eek: :D

ME2620

No you are not doing anything wrong. It takes a lot of time to raise 6th silver to 5th silver. You need to get 10000cd exp then it will raise to 5th :p :D And to raise 5th silver to 4th gold you need to get 40000cd exp if I remember right :wacko: :eek: :D

ME2620
How many for 2nd ultimate gold and 1st gotchi gold?

I dont know bc i have never get them :lol: I just got super gold and im not sure how much u need to get cd exp to get it. I guess its about 60000-80000 exp IM NOT SURE. IF SOMEBODY KNOWS BETTER PLEASE TELL US. :eek:

I dont know bc i have never get them :( I just got super gold and im not sure how much u need to get cd exp to get it. I guess its about 60000-80000 exp IM NOT SURE. IF SOMEBODY KNOWS BETTER PLEASE TELL US. :)
It's ok. But is there a way on music city to find out how much exp you have?

Sorry when I'm online doing things (like MC) I don't check email much. Sorry!

Congratulations ME2620 you did it again! Congratulations others.

I did 9th place this time, so I am still proud of it. ;) :D :p

Someone hacked my account. I can not log in, it say my password is wrong, but it is now.

If this is happened, I quit. I no longer do anything on Tamatown. It break my heart. :)

im sorry about what happened to you. :D

Please dont stop! I gonna give you some items if you can start again.

Strange MO6472 accepted ur band request which had been sent today or last night :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone hacked my account. I can not log in, it say my password is wrong, but it is now.
If this is happened, I quit. I no longer do anything on Tamatown. It break my heart. :(
there is a glitch that happens and you put in the right password and username but it says that it is incorrect.

You should try refreshing the page. If that doesn't help you should try to click on forgot password and then you can change the password.

I think maybe it's work now.

Did I send MO6472 the request? I don't think I did it. I'm confused. :)

Latest posts

Back