How many cats do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two.

Guiness and Little One.

Guiness is actually my mum's cat from since before I was born. She's 17 now. Very old. She's black with white paws and a white belly. She has probably gone deaf because she meows too loud XD

Little One is a stray cat from Norway. Her name is because she has a Nowegien name and the closest English name is Little One. It also makes sense because she's tiny, but looks big because of all the fur. She is an awesome cat, very kind, and won't scratch O: [urlhttps://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/Fire_Fly_97/?action=view&current=beth-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-11.jpg] PICTURE[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Two.
Guiness and Little One.

Guiness is actually my mum's cat from since before I was born. She's 17 now. Very old. She's black with white paws and a white belly. She has probably gone deaf because she meows too loud XD

Little One is a stray cat from Norway. Her name is because she has a Nowegien name and the closest English name is Little One. It also makes sense because she's tiny, but looks big because of all the fur. She is an awesome cat, very kind, and won't scratch O: PICTURE
Fixed the link. Lol.

SO CUTE. I love the little white fur. Aww.

I have two.~

Sia, a lovely girl that likes to cuddle~

And Rico. The grumpy epic dude. x3

They're brother and sister, and both have black fur and green eyes.

Ceci~

Here are two of my cats.
A mother and daughter duo.    In their cat shaped bed.
That's just too cute! x3 Anyway, I have two kitties. Max and Leo. Max is 17, going to be 18 in September. He's ancient xD And Leo is 3. We used to have another one, Milo. He died at the young age of 9 due to a serious case of feline leukemia. Max is great but is getting to be a bit annoying in his old age. He can never decide where he wants to be and moves super slowly. He's a tiny thing. Leo, on the other hand, is this enormous gray longhaired cat that weighs 20 pounds. (I'm not kidding. o_O) He's very majestic looking and has the most fun personality - he's like a dog! He rolls on his back and begs to have his belly rubbed. Will post some pics later.

I have three kittehs. ^_^

Mimi is a 2 1/2 year old Maine Coon. She's a fierce kitty, yet I love her to no end<3

Snowflake is a one year old Turkish Angora. She's a sweetie, and she's my cuddle buddy. :D

Brownie is a six month old Tabby. I don't have a picture of him though. I love him very much, though I'm not sure he returns the feelings. xD

I love cats. :3

I've always wanted one, but I don't actually have one and I'm not going to get one anytime soon, as I already own two dogs and one guinea pig. My boss has a cat, though, named Abby. She's so adorable and always rubs her face on my clothes. Aww! (^.^)

I have 2 cats. Their names are Emma and Mama Kitty.

Emma was adopted from my cousin Berlin who in turn had adopted from a pet auction. Emma is a black and white cat who acts sort of wild sometimes. She just runs around and will bite if you get here really angry. Berlin said Emma used to have a brown patch of fur but it faded away after some time.

And then Mama Kitty has been around since before I was born. She's old, thirteen at the least seeing how I'm 13, but she still likes to play a lot. Mama Kitty has a Calico pattern of white, black, and orange. Her name sort of came about because my mom used to have a cat named Cat.

I used to have another cat. His name was Beavis and he was Mama Kitty's son. He was a tabby pattern. But one night he got lost in the cold and froze to death. And well, it's kind of hard for me to talk about.

Then if you count the Russian Blue named Onyx on my Purr Pals game (the feline equivalent to Nintendogs), then I have three. She is kind of the same as a real cats since she needs to be virtually fed and groomed and everything else daily.

Jobo has been missing for over a month though. She goes missing for weeks on end then hangs around for about 4 days then leaves again.

Mia and Fatty are rarely ever out of sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back