How many cats do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two cats. Fat tuxedo cat CatGirl and black & white shorthair Stevie who runs away from everything that moves.

I have a cat named Jay-Jay. He's really friendly, if he doesn't know you, he lets you pet him and everything.

None. I used to have 2 :huh:

.. we're more dog people I guess. ;P

I have two cats:

Pedy - She's a silver tabby who is very talented and won a cat show

Smelly Cat - He's a white cat with tabby patches and there's a reason for his name

Two. They are both black, but their fur looks brown in the sun sometimes.

One is five years old and his name is Midnight.

The other is one and named Shadow.

I love them both so much. <3

two one is pitch black and blind in an eye. name's exavier

the second is grey,orangish and is AWESOMe he comes when you call him. his name is mishi but i call him mooshi :D

I dun have a cat.

It would be interesting to have one. The little DICKENS!

We have four: Rupert, 7 year old red tabby & white, Raven, 4 year old solid black, has diabetes and thyroid problems, Mysti, 2 years old, blue-cream tabby (torbie), and Random, 2 year old, brown tabby & white. All our cats are rescues except for Mysti.

Update my no. of cats to FIVE. A white kitten with small tabby spots (a boy) followed the dog in from the backyard on July 22. His name is Charlie.

I'm trying to upload photos onto deviantART (I just mad it) but it's taking forever so I'll put photos of my cats on when they've uploaded.

I have one.. but it doesn't really count as a cat because it hates the outdoors ;_;

To top it off with that its extremely fat and doesn't move

My cat's life day by day:

Eat, sleep, crap, crap, sleep, eat, scratch, eat, sleep

Rinse.Lather.Repeat >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back