How many of you guys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
me too, i don't need a sugar rush to be HYPER!!!!!!!!

Lol. That is a fast sugar rush. When i was 14 i could eat a whole packet of caramel crowns and not get a sugar rush. But combine that with my best mate, Red Eye, a couple a kilo's of lollies, at least 5 blocks of cadburys choccie and all the horror movies in the video store and you have yourself the best night of your life, the worst next morning and grouchy sleep deprived parents :rolleyes:

Dr. Pepper isnt in Australia. It was for a time but we aussie's dont like it so i guess it was given back to you guys hehe :lol:

I get sugar rush without even having anything sugary. I'm just naturally hyper. xD
agreed. Definate agreed. xD

seriously, now I'm twitching because I'm in the mood to be ULTRA hyper. O__O

You'll never want to know what I'm like ULTRA hyper. One time I started acting like a squirrel and twitched on the floor. XD

And that was just at hyper. O_____O

~SG~

I like, never get them. OO I got a huge one on Valentines day, but I downed to bags of FunDip, 5 Pixie Sticks, and a Sprite. xD And at parties with soda, toher than that, I never get them.

Yes!!! I get hyper even if I eat nothing sugary!!!!!! I'm even hyper at night!!! I just wake up and start spazzing out!! My parents and friends get SOOO annoyed, but I love annoying people!!!!
Omg we have something in common * looks at Charm * =o LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get sugar rush not-so-easily, but I still get it a lot. :ichigotchi:

It usually kicks in at night, even if I poured tons of sugar on my morning cornflakes. :puroperatchi:

I usually dont get hyper unless i eat sugar and someone menchens me geting hyper. Its paranoya(sp?) i think. I also get hyper when im really exited

Yeah, I get sugar rushes easily.

But I don't let myself have too much sugar, otherwise.... DISASTER!

:D

agreed. Definate agreed. xD
seriously, now I'm twitching because I'm in the mood to be ULTRA hyper. O__O

You'll never want to know what I'm like ULTRA hyper. One time I started acting like a squirrel and twitched on the floor. XD

And that was just at hyper. O_____O

~SG~
LOL Squirrels... No I don't get sugar rushes, I'm just very random all the time... at times.

-Temari Nara

If I have a very tiny piece of chocolate, well I'm hyper for the whole Day (Tiny as in a centimeter square piece)

No matter how much sugar I have, I am never hyper.

One time I ate a bag full of sugar, 12 sugar sticks, and three pops, just to see if I'd get hyper.

Did it work?

No. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back