How much would take?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IF I SAID I WOUD GIVE OUT MONEY HOW MUCH WOULD YOU TAKE?

• A) 1,000,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B) 1.00

• C) 999,999,999,999,999

• D) WHATEVER IS THE HIGHEST!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'de choose b

actually i wouldn't choose any..no money for me :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt pick D. Because what if the highest was 1 penny! so 999,999,999,999 dollars for me!lol. :furawatchi:

i aint givin yah money i dont even hav tyha much
[SIZE=21pt]I would give it back to you and tell ya to go to a language class.[/SIZE]

No, just kidding.

It was just hard for me to understand that. :rolleyes:

one dollar. isn't there enough greediness in the world already?!
are you serious

you would not be gready you would be following comands

she said she would give us how ever much we wanted

=] <33

As much as I wanted.

I wouldn't be greedy about it though. I'd probably take enough to fix the house and to remove the scars along my legs. Probably some to put away for college and future real estate too.

I would take the highest. :) and no i am not greedy because i would donate to charity, help a lot of people and animals, and spend on me and my family and friends :D i think it is greedy not to take the money because then basicly you are not going to help anyone with $1.00, and if you are going to take the 1,000,000 why not go all the way and take it all? So yeah... ok LOL!!!

~Reanna

I didnt choose anything. you see I am so smart that I get wonderful grades. Then my mom gives me good grade gifts. then when i have unneeded toys, i sell 'em. I dont want your dirty money! I SPIT ON YOUR DIRTY MONEY! I HAVE THE 2nd MOST HIGHEST VOCABULARY IN MY CLASS! *twitch twitch*

I'd say B. Making a cool $999,999,999,999 in so little time would probably result in disaster when you try to put it in the bank all at once. It'd look like I stole it if I just showed up randomly with such a rediculous amount of money.

But if you give me $1.00, I'd be able to buy a soda! :wub:

I choose D, but I accidentally clicked C. anyways D because my dad returned from his trip to China today with tons of chinese money for me (like 9 thousand dollars) BUT I STILL WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!! SO I CAN SHOP EVERY WEEK!!!!!!!!! AND BUY EVERYTHING I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say C. But I'd give some back to you. :huh:

I would give most of it to family, friends and other people, then to charity and different things like that, then fix up our house a little bit, buy my bass guitar and stuff, clothes, then save the rest.

I voted 1.00 . Everyone is so greedy in the world
sorry to burst your little bubble... lol but i already said that. (second post ever made...)

i picked C. and i would probably (I SAID PROBABLY) a bit (I SAID A BIT) greedy. hey u cant blame a girl! lol i really want a dog so first of all i would buy that, then buy some shoes,clothes,purses stuff like that. then i would buy whatever else i want the rest (which would probably be a lot with all that money) i'd give to my friends and my family. and then with the money left over with friends and family we would take a trip to somewhere........maybe Hawaii. first class seats with a 5 star hotel! :)

I'm not the greedy type of person, so I would say $1.00 I would rather earn money by doing a job, and helping people in the world, than getting "The highest amount of money there is".

//Tama*Lover

I'm not the greedy type of person, so I would say $1.00 I would rather earn money by doing a job, and helping people in the world, than getting "The highest amount of money there is".
//Tama*Lover
Ah, but if you could get a large amount of money, and STILL work for money, you could give even more and help even more people..

Everybody! I just read the Tamatalk Rules and they say we are not supposed to post stuff like this. If I misread then still we shouldnt. Becuase it might hurt some peeps's feelings becuase it makes them feel stupid when they are clearly not. So can I guide please close this topic for me? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back