How old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 yrs. Who cares if I get laughed at? Tama owner and proud. :(

I am 12. Have had tama's since around 9-10.

I am 23 and here's the best part I'm a teacher also and I have no shame in playing with my tamagotchi's. I've played with them ever since I was 11.

I'm 19 and I have 4 of them going right now, but I only keep one out in the open at a time. Today it was my V3 tomorrow I'm thinking my V5.5 in a V6 shell. I really don't care what people have to say, and half the time they don't even notice. It's my money if I want spend it on them and I enjoy them then it's really none of their business. :D

16...But I've kinda gotten bored of Tamagotchi's. ^ ^'...

Last time I had a tamagotchi it was V3...

I wonder how much they've changed since then. T.T

But it's so nice to see someone who's not afraid to show off what they like to play! :3

Yay for you! ♥

I'm 11 in 2 months!!!!!!!

Out of intrest,do I act young? I know I am young but how old do I act?

I'm 21, I love stuff like Tamagotchi, Bella Sara, NeoPets, GaiaOnline and also trying to get into TCGs like Magic:The Gathering.

It makes me happy and it passes the time. :kusatchi:

I'm 18, turning 19 in November.

I don't think that age matters with tamas so much. Some people just seem to like them very much, others just don't get these at all. My boyfriend understands why I have my tamas and doesn't question my hobby. (We are living together.) My mother in the other hand likes to tease me about them everytime I'm visiting my parents and have one tama with me. Most of my friends don't know about my tamas. One of them knows thought and she is really intrested but doesn't have any by herself.

I have to admit that when I'm in places where is other people I tend to keep my tamas safely in my bag. But I still keep them with me, I like carrying one or two of them. At the moment I have three of them running. V1, V3 and V5.

This is probably the first "How old are you" topic that has been decent.

Thank you for putting some effort into it, makes me feel happy for staying on this site since 2005 ._.

-Jordan

I am 13 and i love tamas i still play with them and probobly always will i love tamas alot of people say they are only for girls but i highly dissagree bandai made tamagotchis for everyone

I am a boy and i dont care if people call me gay or stupid or anything(already happened)(alot!!!!) i will always play with tamas i have never got bored of them i even have my own little funeral when they die wierd huh?

I will always love tamas

TAMAS FOREVER YAY mametchi: :( !!!!!!!

*Edit TamaMum: removed "page stretch" on post

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 18 years old and going to be 19 in december! And still playing with my tamagotchis ;)

15 with 28 Tamagotchis. I like to collect them now, but I'll play with one when I have free time, like the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back