How old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 14, going to be 15 in a few months.

I just don't play Tamagotchi's anymore, not that I don't hate it or loss interest in it, you know? :]

I'm 14 and turning 15 next month, on the 18th of July. :D I still play with my Tamagotchi, but right now I'm too busy with coursework and school to be raising more than one at a time. >.<

I feel so young compared to some of you guys.

I'm 12, and I still play with my Tamagotchis.

My parents think I'm too old to be playing with them, but you can't be too old for fun. ^_^

I'm 21, I love stuff like Tamagotchi, Bella Sara, NeoPets, GaiaOnline and also trying to get into TCGs like Magic:The Gathering.It makes me happy and it passes the time. :(
The doll forum, The Gathering? I love those pixel dolls and even make my own. I'm working on this Disney Pageant doll of Aurora, it's such a pain. :x

I am currently 14 years old, and going to be 15 in a few months.

I AM 10 ALMOST 11 AND I WILL LUV TAMAS FOR A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME. I DONT CARE IF SOME PEOPLE THINK TAMAS ARE DUM/ UNCOOL! I WILL JUST TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE A CONE HEAD! BuddiLuvsYew IS SOOOO AWESOME! IM UR #1 FAN!!!! BUDDILUVSYEW!

16. I feel old. Hahaha. But at least I'm not the oldest one here. That's a relief.

i am 12 right now and have one tamagotchi but and going to get another. it wouldnt make sense to say that i am young for my age but i am young for my grade. i am starting 8th grade in august and will turn 13 in september.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back