how old until u should stop playin with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive anyone can play with Tamagotchis, regardless of their age. Then again, you should never let it be the only thing you know. Anyways, Tamagotchis are pets for life! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 44 and just started playing with my daughters tama. It comes to work at the warehouse and seems pretty content to be played with on my breaks.

What do you mean when we SHOULD stop? Theres nothing that says a 15 year old girl or even a 30 year old woman/man can't play with a Tamagotchi. We can play with them as long as we want. I still play with mine
This.

I am 23 and still playing my Tamagotchi(s). I love them. They've always been a passion of mine! I take it to work with me and when I head back to college I will take it with me there as well.

im 12 and still playing them.i play tamagotchis from 2007 to 2011 and the future.

I agree with everyone who said you're never too old. If you get teased, who cares? Feeling grown up is getting rid of all your toys and having boyfriends/girlfriends when you're ten. BEING grown up is keeping what you love, working hard and not getting maturer too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back