how old until u should stop playin with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchis are like Movies. You watch a good movie, get bored of it, move on. Then you think back and you head to you're movie shelf and pick it out once again. Or so it's been with me. I stopped playing with Tamagotchis around age 16 or 17, then I saw an AD for a music star in 2009, headed to Target and saw one...I said. "I remember these!! I WANT ONE NOW!" Went and bought it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a break from Tamagotchis for a whole year, last year. Then I got bored and started playing with them again because my mom won't let me buy a DS. :)

I'm 13

That's good! I am happy your husband is supportive of your tamagotchis. My boyfriend is barely supportive though he did offer to buy me an ID for Christmas.
and I agree with you. I will continue to play it. I think it is very well designed and it just keeps getting better.
Thanks :) It is indeed a well designed toy. I'm sure your boyfriend will come around sooner or later. After all, there is no difference in adults playing with tamagotchis versus playing with psps, xbox, etc. I agree that it is a well designed toy that is always improving. Whenever a friend of mine first sees my collection, they always chuckle. After I show them all the stuff that has been added since the originals, they end up going out and buying one for themselves :D

I think that the age you stop playing with Tamagotchi's is non-existent. Although, my mom thinks otherwise. She keeps telling me I'm too old for Tamagotchi's and I said I'm not. Why does it matter anyway? If you like to play with Tamagotchi's, it's your choice, and nobody can change that, but yourself.

I don't believe there should be an age limit. I'm 21 and I still play with them. Sometimes I get bored and stop and then a new Tamagotchi will come out and I have to buy it. I don't think I'll ever stop.

I'm 22 and I still love them. They are a pretty age-universal toy. Every once in a while my boyfriend will pick his up as well :D

I think people should do what makes them happy, and collecting and playing tamagotchis makes me smile :p

You should stop playing with Tamagotchi once you're too old to see the screen anymore. :D

...Or when it starts interfering with real life. Don't let that happen.

I started it when i was 3,I am 8 now. :furawatchi: I keep on taking the batteries out and in out and in.I lost bip now. :( :( :( :(

i just found (not) beepy,he has no sound :(

I'm 24 and my mother thinks I'm too old for them, but I play them when I'm well enough to take cae of them (I'm shizophrenic so at times I'm not so well). I don't think anything should stop being fun because of an age, but you might get tired of them. I also collect dolls, in addition to tamagotchis, and I like "kid stuff" witch of course my mother thinks I shouldn't, I like some "grown-up stuff" too, that I've liked for many years, like psychology, filoasofy, mythology, history, classical music... I read both kids, teens, young adults and adults books.

What's most important is to have FUN! I used to canoe on the river near my house when I was 15 years old. I'm now 28 - and I still love to canoe. There is no difference from my Tamagotchi to my canoe - only they are physically different. They both bring me immense pleasure - so as long as you keep having fun, you'll never grow old!

I just got tons of Tama-Go stuff... for my 27th birthday!! I say you're never too old for a Tama! :) They are great stress relief... I love to go to TamaTown after a long day...

I don't think you're ever too old to play with Tamas. They're fun little pets, but they shouldn't keep up too much of your time if you're a teen or an adult.

I'm 16. I haven't played with mine for about a year or two, but I still think about going back to it.

im 15 and a boy and i play with tamagotchi's. im getting a color for christmas and im very happy

I'm 31 and have been a tamagotchi fan since they came out in 1997. I think I've owned every tamagotchi that ever came out. When they came out again in 2004 I jumped on the bandwagon again. After the latest version comes out I play with it for awhile then get tired of it and put it away. I just recently got interested in Tamagotchis again after seeing the Tama Go and now have 2 Tama Gos and one Music Star and they're all running. My Mom doesn't like me playing with them so I don't take them to my Grandma's on Sundays because she's there. So I pause them and leave them at home. So I think Tamagotchis are for all ages because they teach responsibility and add fun to our boring lives.

As long as you enjoy them and they don't interfere with work or school then they shouldn't be a problem... I'm 19 and engaged and still play them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back