how old until u should stop playin with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its your Choice of living, Personally I think Tamagotchis are for all ages..Stop when your 50 years old if you want ^_^

No one is ever too old for Tamagotchi!! I am a Tama collector, and have several P1s and P2s, as well as Connection versions 1-5. I just got a 4.5, and also have a Santagotchi ( green) and an Uratama and an Akai. Don't let anybody tell you that you're too old!! (I'm 52). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for 18-21. I find it okay if an adult plays with a Tamagotchi, but I think I will like them till I am 20. Anyway, that is like 10 years away.

OFF TOPIC:

I think it is creepy when I see an adult playing with barbie or bratz...

You can stop at any age you want. ^_^ Nobody has to tell you when to stop, but it may come by to other people at work dismiss Tamagotchis as a distraction.

I don't understand why anyone would have to stop playing with a Tamagotchi because he or she reaches a certain age. That is like saying someone is too old to play with a DS or a wii, and people of all ages play those.

I am 26 years old and I still bust out a Tama now and then. In fact, I am running two right now. If you pause it during work/school it can't be a distraction.

I'm 19 and still going~<3

as long as you know the right times for play, for work, and for family, then it's all ok to have Tama's as long as you want. The funny thing is, I'm in college and my Tama comes in handy, like in Art. If there is a time limit, I leave my Tama on pause and mute, and put on the time screen. As long as I'm not acively playing, it's alright.

Besides, I enjoy them more now that I'm lder and I know that replacing the battery is possible XD

I think he older you are, the better they get.

I'm 19 too. When I'm between classes in college, Tamas are a perfect distraction if you need a break from homework. Also, people notice then and get that nostalgic look in their eyes because most of my college classmates are survivors of the craze of '97

I voted you can do it as long as you want because its the person's decision if they want to play with them or not.

NEVA STOP!!!! Tamas are a LIFESTYLE and pretty much pets-not VIRTUAL pets-they feel like real pets. My plus color cried hearing that people think you should stop at a certain age and he just got born today =( my poor baby tama just cried in his sleep =(((((

my dad had a v1. i have 5 tamas and im 11. v3, 3 music stars, and a +color! never stop.

EDIT: becuz music star is so good thnats why

I'm in college and I plan to take care of Tamagotchi's as long as I please. There's absolutely nothing wrong with owning a virtual pet as long as you're having fun. Anyone who makes fun of you for it is simply immature and trying too hard to look "cool". On that note it really doesn't matter what other people think.

This is soo funny!!

I remember searching this site in my early teens when the first Tamagotchi p1 was released.

Now 10 years later (I'm 23) and still at it! I've had a few years breaks in between plays but once a tama-lover always tama-lover!

Also loving the fact I can now buy them myself and no longer begging my parents for the lastest generation!! haha good old days!! :)

I was just wondering the same thing. 'cause I'm 14, and I have been Tamagotchi crazy since the fourth grade. I used to have 8. But now I only have 2. Tamagotchi v4.5 and 2. I lost them all. And I've been playing with mine again for a week.

There is absolutely no age limit.

I believe you should stop when Tamagotchi's interfere with day to day life, other than that, they are fine.

i did "u can play it as long as u want" ...but seriously it dont matter. i went 2 my grammas house 1 day n she saw my tama n she was like wat is tht then i was like a tamagotchi...then i showed her how 2 play wit a tama n she liked it... then a few days after she bought 1...n shes 56!!!!lol :angry:

i had my v5 intill my cousin ploped it in the toliet! :unsure: you sould plat with tamas intil you are 20.

There really is no set age. Originally I got bored of them after I hit 13 or so. Recently I bought the music star and it was really fun (I'm 19 now) and its a nice way to kill time while waiting for my classes at college to start. You just can't spend all your time playing with your tamagotchi, other than that no one is too old to play with one :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back