How to decorate your Tama ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Alicefly, that looks really cool! Definitely post pics once you have finished.

Are you going to use some kind of varnish or gloss as a topcoat so the paint doesn't chip?

Thanks <_< I like painting old Tamas. It makes scratched ones look new again.

Yes, I will be using Purity Seal. It's another spray coat, so I will have to re-apply the blu-tack. I've used it on quite a few projects before; it's good for creating that solid, glossy, plasticy feel that the Tamagotchis have to begin with.

I might finish it tomorrow or Tuesday, as I have the day off, so I'll show you when it's done :lol:

ooo, I've used purity seal before. Like for warhammer miniatures? I have a whole bunch of citadel paints lying around, is that what you use for the designs? I would have never thought to use that, good idea!

Now I really want to get an old tama at a garage sale or something so I can paint all over it :rolleyes:

ooo, I've used purity seal before. Like for warhammer miniatures? I have a whole bunch of citadel paints lying around, is that what you use for the designs? I would have never thought to use that, good idea! Now I really want to get an old tama at a garage sale or something so I can paint all over it :furawatchi:
That's exactly what I use it for!

I love Warhammer, and painting my miniatures is the best part!

Check out my Army of Butterflies! XD

But back on the subject of Tamagotchis, another way I think it would be good to customise them is to change the card behind the screen, i.e., the background.

these decorations sound really funky ^_^ i mite have to try it on my tama go :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back