how to make yourself popular.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be unique. If you don't wanna be yourself, it really is hiding your inner self, and no one will get to know the real [SIZE=30pt]you![/SIZE]

Soz lol!

Best Wishes,

[[HappyNewYear!!!]]

[.x..barky..x.]]

Just be unique. If you don't wanna be yourself, it really is hiding your inner self, and no one will get to know the real [SIZE=30pt]you![/SIZE]

Soz lol!

Best Wishes,

[[HappyNewYear!!!]]

[.x..barky..x.]]
Not arguing against that, but I do say...

Some people just aren't compatible with Popularity...like me. X_X

(Im the Miss Quiet-Correcting-Ninja Obsessed-No Lifer)

[SIZE=7pt]Don't be so shy around everyone and be very nice.[/SIZE]

The best way is to stop trying so hard.

I wasted my 5th grade doing everything I could to try and be popular and the nest year I realized how stupid that was. I wasn't popular at all. I stopped trying so hard and I'm so much more popular now.

I don't even think about that so much now. It's a lot better not too. As long as you have good friends and are happy with yourself, you're OK and don't need to be popular. ;)

3.no offence 2 any1 but, talk about the non populars wit popular friends, like how mutch u h8 wat there wearing, or how someones hair is messed up, ect. ect.
*sigh*

Thats why I cant stand so called popular people...

~Dont listen to this nobody will really like you.

On the other hand be nice and talk to as many people as you can ;)

Oh and talk to your friends other friends thi`s is a goood way to get to know people.

I mean, be nice, kind, wear cool stuff.I was bullied and I was really unpopular cause I was smart!!??I mean, I'm not gonna act ditzy and not be in the gifted program, but the girl who bullied me and her friend couldn't spell GARDEN properly!!She was ugly , too and I am quite pretty.She was jealous and turned everyone against me Like, ooooh she goes to a shrink cause shes got mind problems and screams in her sleep.I go to a shrink to focus my brain power.SHEESH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had that popularity problem. I ignored my bully and soon became even more popular then her after doing what I posted before with the tips and stuff.

From 3rd grade to 6th, I was the dork and was a retard with my friends. I don't care about them (except for the nice ones) and be cool about yourself. All the populars did cheat off my work though. >.<

I made friends with a smart popular girl though and her friend, and we told secrets and stuff. SUPER nice and never cheated off me.

Try being that. The nice, smart girl who wears different stuff. You'll never realise how popular you can get. I didn't realise until Primary School Graduation. ;)

~SG~

Really, just try to be friends with everyone.

If that doesn't work, who cares? No one will remember the popularity thing after highschool anyways. It won't matter much in the real world.

i am VERY popular at my school. so heres wat u do1. dress in brand name clothes only

2. try to hang out wit the populars @ your school

3.no offence 2 any1 but, talk about the non populars wit popular friends, like how mutch u h8 wat there wearing, or how someones hair is messed up, ect. ect.
Well in my opinion that is really rude. That just means that those girls don't like how they look so they have to pick on other people to make them feel better about themselves. No offence but those people are jerks that have no life. I would never talk about my friends meanly behind their back. It's wrong, cruel and can ruin a great friendship. Besides, clothes aren't everything, I don't own ONE shirt that costed over 20 bucks and I am 'popular' because I am friends with everyone, I know ho wto stick up for myself and I am a really nice person.

Besides, when you are 20, living on your own and trying to work and get money, popularity isn't everything then. So just stop, and consider what everyone here has said. Think about what will help you be a better friend don't worry about what will make you popular. I am not popular and I am alive, I don't shop at Holister and Abercrombie and all of those stores. I shop at Target and Walmart and I am popular. I don't hang out with anyone who would hurt me later, I am popular. I don't talk about my friends behind there backs and I am popular.

Think about those and you will have the 'status' that you want soon enough. Grouping yourself isn't good, but that is your decision. I cannot tell you what to do, just that I hope you make the good choice and that you are a good friend to those who trust you, and not talk behind their backs.

Good luck! I wish you all of it,

Crow~

How ridiculous is this topic? No Offence but you are dumb if you want to become something you are not! I am gonna through it some ''so called junk'' XD Be yourself, and you know if people don't like you for who you are then they are not your friends, its called using you.I am sorry but I not going to help someone become a abnoxious popular person,those people don't like me, because i don't want to hang out with them.......

Advice

• Don't be someone Your not
  • Be yourself
  • And if they don't like you for who you are, walk away find some real friends

Yours Truley,

~TP~ :)

i am VERY popular at my school. so heres wat u do1. dress in brand name clothes only

That's not very nice.

My advice is to get lots of friends. Be nice & likable. Be funny. Funny-ness is good :)

Being funny and standing up for yourself earns you respect. Just don't be mean to other people for no reason. :/

Honestly, I know you told us not to say this, but really. Be yourself. That's the only way to be "popular". If you act fake, eventually, you won't want to act that way, and will be normal again. Your "friends" will think you are fake, and they will ditch you. =]]

FS--

I am sorry you are very rude girl ( i am guessing ) I hate people like that telling rumars and saying bad stuff about people behind there backs while there not there to defend themselves! Becoming something your not, and making your ''SO CALLED'' friends figure out your a fake they will ditch you..........and either way you will end up being a loner again. I think you should just hang out with the crowd you most think is who you are and they will accept who you are.

If you are a:

• Nerd
  • Or and Average person
it doesn't matter what people say!!!

Its better having a few friends then a Million
Just the way I think :)

~TP~

Let me make a few statements:

- Nobody is actually 'popular', its just a phrase of what people are called when they are highly respected by others.

If you don't like a popular person, you have the power to make them feel less superior.

- Like everyone said, you have to be unique- but not to the point where you are showy. Chose what you like, how you dress doesn't matter to the society unless it doesn't appeal to them.

- Making a lot of friends doesn't necessarily mean you have increased popularity, nor how they are excepted by everyone else. Its really how your attitude toward others are.

- Don't become one of those fanatics who believe that how they look affects what people think of them.

Thats really stubborn.

Trust me, many people will convince you not to be 'popular'.

Popular?Well I would probably say for you to be kind nice and fun to be with. But when you think about it there is more than one way to be popular.

1.to have a lot of friends.

and

2.To make everyone like you by having the right clothes etc(This is the one I dislike.)

Personally I would chose #1. In the real world, when you grow up it wouldn't matter if you wore the "right clothes" etc. It would only matter if you worked hard in school and made friends that would and will be your friends forever.The only thing you have to do is be sociable and be popular in your own way.Also, the only thing that would matter is that you were kind nice sweet, etc. If you chose not to listen to my advice it would be fine.But think about it for a second.Do you really want to spend money on worthless stuff that the next week would become "Not right?".

If it's so offensive that you have to say no offense, and spell it wrong, then you shouldn't say anything at all.

And that's horrible advice. I suggest not listening to it, because this is the perfect advice for making everyone hate you, and to turn you into a jerk.

i acctually do think that being popular IS being your self. if u acctually have tha courage 2 b yourself and not care wat any1else thinks i think that u should feel popular and know that ur a good person on the inside. U can just b popular in your group of friends instead of the whole skool, its probably way more fun hanging out w/ people u can acctually have retarded conversations w/!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back