HSM 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh gawd.

I hate HSM... and a 4th...? WTF??? When they graduate it should be over.

I hope the producers.. I dunno... *evil grin*

Oh gawd. 

I hate HSM... and a 4th...? WTF??? When they graduate it should be over.

I hope the producers.. I dunno... *evil grin*
Exactly. I'm getting tired of it. Why can't they just axe it? If it's their senior year, why can't it just be over? :huh: well???

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, this is lovely!

*shoots self in foot*

i can see hsm5 6 7 8 now...

troy goes off to pursue his dream as a cowboy and gabbys is stuck at home with twelve kids. sharpay and her brother go and steal the childeren and run away, so troy comes home only to find that gabriella is now a herion addict, and so he pursues the children alone. he finds them, and they all visit mommy in rehab and do a little number.

then they do a ninequel. the end.

oh, this is lovely!

*shoots self in foot*

i can see hsm5 6 7 8 now...

troy goes off to pursue his dream as a cowboy and gabbys is stuck at home with twelve kids. sharpay and her brother go and steal the childeren and run away, so troy comes home only to find that gabriella is now a herion addict, and so he pursues the children alone. he finds them, and they all visit mommy in rehab and do a little number.

then they do a ninequel. the end.
What about a Tenquel? They all die! <_< That's the end. All the children have grown up and leave the house. END!

Actually, they should've stopped at the title. D8 I mean, High School Musical? Will they move up to College Musical? Funeral Musical? Wedding Musical? Old Man Musical? Dead Musical?
Exactly :|

You fogot Workplace musical where there's an evil boss, snooty managers and workplace romance. :ichigotchi:

I'm not an HSM fan. I'm the opposite. Sorry. :chohimetchi:

Actually, they should've stopped at the title. D8 I mean, High School Musical? Will they move up to College Musical? Funeral Musical? Wedding Musical? Old Man Musical? Dead Musical?
They may as well do a Kindergarden Musical xD

Feelings and thoughts? Their hit song will probably be called "Harvard Or Yale" xD
xD I can't help but laugh at that.

But seriously...HSM3. Does it go on forever? I kind of liked the regular HSM. But HSM2 and HSM3? Over the top.

What about a Tenquel? They all die! :blink: That's the end. All the children have grown up and leave the house. END!
They should've stopped at the first one. It was the best out of 'em all. It actually took place in a high school.

But Disney will just continue making HSM movies until some one goes crazy and kills the entire cast.

For god's sake, stop overreacting. It's a fricking movie. No-one is forcing you to watch it. You can ignore ads.

I personally think the High School Musical movie is quite pointless. It'll get stretched out like old gum by next year and they'll abandon it and move onto something else.

...Do you remember when this happened to the Lion King?!

For god's sake, stop overreacting. It's a fricking movie. No-one is forcing you to watch it. You can ignore ads.
I personally think the High School Musical movie is quite pointless. It'll get stretched out like old gum by next year and they'll abandon it and move onto something else.

...Do you remember when this happened to the Lion King?!
Oh, yeah, that was SAD. ;_;

Oh, yeah, that was SAD. ;_;
I remember having a Lion King foot massager... I still have it I the basement.

Disney always does this junk with whatever they can scrounge up.

Oh boy. High school Musical again *sigh*. Im going to see a lot of topics on this =/. Well lets just say I Dont Care. End of story :angry:

Latest posts

Back