HSM 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xD I can't help but laugh at that.
But seriously...HSM3. Does it go on forever? I kind of liked the regular HSM. But HSM2 and HSM3? Over the top.
Yeah, someone already posted about Funeral Musical, Work Musical, Old Man Musical...

xD

I wonders what HSM4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 will be like :(

I'm going to make a guess that there will be 7 more movies after that.

Thanks for sharing the info you know ^-^

Not that I'm interested in seeing it but, it's nice you took the time to post the info instead of going:

"Harn harn harn I know sumthin you don't KNOWWWW"

I agree with Kishu Inu. You guys should just chill. If you don't like HSM, then don't watch it! No one's going to force you to.

I just want to know one thing. Why do you guys hate it so much? I'm not saying that I'm not going to respect your opinions or anything. HSM's okay, in my opinion. Not too bad, not too horrible. I just don't get why everyone thinks it's so terrible...

Even my mom likes it... o_O

And truly, think about it logically. I don't think there's going to be a HSM 5 or a 6 or a 7. It's probably going to die out on the fourth one. No movie's going to go on for THAT long. xD

I'm so sick of HSM...they didn't even need a first one, let alone a second or third one.

Bleck.

xx

I agree with Kishu Inu. You guys should just chill. If you don't like HSM, then don't watch it! No one's going to force you to.
I just want to know one thing. Why do you guys hate it so much? I'm not saying that I'm not going to respect your opinions or anything. HSM's okay, in my opinion. Not too bad, not too horrible. I just don't get why everyone thinks it's so terrible...

Even my mom likes it... o_O

And truly, think about it logically. I don't think there's going to be a HSM 5 or a 6 or a 7. It's probably going to die out on the fourth one. No movie's going to go on for THAT long. xD
I don't know why I dislike it. Maybe it's the annoying music? Or... I'm not sure. I hate Disney so maybe it sort of wraps that up.

Yeah, I'm not sure why I hate it. That's just me, I guess. And about the sequals... Eh. I'm still going for 8!

Well it is freedom of speech.

I dislike it greatly. The concept is not original (Grease was original) and the songs are pointless. Where has Disney gone over the years?

l :p :D k, I kinda like HSM, but no one's going to force you into watching it [unless it's one of your relatives! :( ]. You have the freedom to watch whatever you want on TV and no-one's going to arrrest you if you don't like HSM. If you don't like it, it's not my problem. Go and watch something else on TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
l :) :rolleyes: k, I kinda like HSM, but no one's going to force you into watching it [unless it's one of your relatives! :( ]. You have the freedom to watch whatever you want on TV and no-one's going to arrrest you if you don't like HSM. If you don't like it, it's not my problem. Go and watch something else on TV.
We have this little thing called 'Freedom Of Speech', if you've never heard of it.

:]

Can we all please stop fighting and saying "It's called freedom of speech duh."

This is a topic for people who like High School Musical. :) I don't like Fall Out Boy or Panic at the Disco, but I don't go into those topics and ramble on about how much I hate them. Please can't we get along?

Well, HSM 2 was one of my fave movies, but HSM 1, eh, not so crazy about that one. xD

In the first movie, the cast were really annoying. >.< I don't know why, but they just annoyed the c*ap out of me (all of them did). The only reason I liked the first movie was because of the songs. But the second movie was much, MUCH better. The first movie kinda, sucked. >.<

Latest posts

Back