Hurt Feelings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, you will be soon BUT I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD AND TAKE OUT THAT FUFILLEDNESSSSSS uhhhhhh.... sorry caps

I wish i had a... a... a... a...

Miss, get to the subject.

Oh, I meant to say:

Uhh-hhhh-h--h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh--h-h-h-h-h-h-h

Nah, the lady is messing with you. She doesn't want anything.

Too bad. I was going to give you cake. But now you don't get it. Idiot.

HAS ANYONE REALLY BEEN FAR EVEN AS DECIDED TO USE EVEN GO WANT TO DO LOOK MORE LIKE?

Hmm... You logic does not make sense. Or shiuld I say, NON logic.

I wish i knew A BETTER soviet russia joke other than this one:

In Soviet Russia, you don't mow a lawn, the lawn mows you.

In Soviet Russia, cat's donr get stuck in trees, trees get stuck in cats.

I WISH I HAD BETTER JOKES

And if you critisize me for making stupid jokes I am conrolling you. I know what you will say, mr/miss goodygoody.

Well too bad, you can't think of any good jokes, all your jokes are stupid! sorry!

I want a V5 tama!

Well to bad, because you're fat and your so scared you'll pee your bed... And... Your mama kissed santa? (Sings that song)

I WANT TO EAT YOU!

To bad I'm made of steel and your teeth will fall out and you'll bleed to death..

I wanna make lots of money at work.

Tough luck, youre poor and you know it.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy wish i had a tama v5

Every one in the entire world is owned by someone whole will NEVER given one up. And just to spite you, most break them into tiny pieces. Oh well sucks for you.

I want my cold to go awayy.

Well too bad! She's in your soul and she ate all your canned lies, and now you can't have anymore cake, so HA! > :D

I wish I had my own pet Maggyo. <3

Oh well, bad lucky. It's going to grow into pneumonia, because your an idiot and danced in the rain.

I want you to be my mummy/daddy =3

Too bad, your doggy hates you and now is non-existent by your standards.

You look out your window every day and see that doggy playing with that idiotic little boy from down the street.

Throwing a stick.

Doggy retrieves it.

He throws the stick again.

The doggy retrieves it again.

And again.

And again.

Every.

Day.

I am not usually this mean.

I want to get a CA and CG shirt sooner! ARGGGH!

To bad when you finally order it it's 3x the price it is now. And when they send it out it gets lost in the mail. You didn't get insurance so there goes your money cause they wont send you a new one. OH and the kicker. They discontinued the item and now it will never be sold anywhere ever again. Sucks.

lol

Either am I. =o

I want to find a good book to read.

Too bad. All the good books have been either destroyed or owned by someone else.

You ask others to lend them to you, but, they're still reading them.

How unfortunate.

I want to cosplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back